JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 5:05:33 AM

The Shotgun In the Newest Screenshot---

It is like really short almost like a sawed off shotgun, mabey bungie made it shorter ( reminds me of marathon 2 ) to enable him to hold it with one hand. but having two shoties is going to be hella tight.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, I can't really get a good view of the pic anyway.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EazyB Did you see that short little video, I don't know what it was for, with MC and the shotgun? It looked pretty simular to the origanal.[/quote] That was the SMG, with the stock un-collapsed
    Add more answer options

• if you compare it to the gun that the guy in the front is holding, it looks exactly like it. the gun in the back doesnt have that long chamber that a battle riffle does [Edited on 4/13/2004 9:18:06 PM]
    Add more answer options

• It's no shorter than in the First Halo. and that gun that is falling to the ground beside him is a Battle Rifle.
    Add more answer options

• people are saying that it is the battle riffle, but if you go to the render pics for halo 2 and look at the battle riffle, you can see theres a long tube at the end of it, but in the multiplayer shot its short, so i went back to the renders at theres another gun, it looks like its a sub machine gun, now when i went to look at the multiplayer pic again, i zoomed in on the gun and it looks exactly like that sub machine gun so im pretty sure thats what it is
    Add more answer options

• I think it is the Battle Rifle, only distorted.
    Add more answer options

• Did you see that short little video, I don't know what it was for, with MC and the shotgun? It looked pretty simular to the origanal.
    Add more answer options

• you won't be able to have two, dual wielding is only for small arms.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.