JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 4:52:03 AM

Ah, nostalgia

Can anybody remember the [i]old[/i] old B.net? You know, the one that had all the myth rankings and basically only had myth news? I can only just barely remember what it was like. :( It had a lot more white, I seem to recall... Care to join me in a spot of reminiscing anybody? - Reiginko
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron [quote]At least you didn't fall for the Halo 2 sponsors. Now that was funny![/quote] If you fell for that I feel sorry for you. ;-)[/quote] hey, don't flame me lol j/k
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]At least you didn't fall for the Halo 2 sponsors. Now that was funny![/quote] If you fell for that I feel sorry for you. ;-)
    Add more answer options

• I have a mac, but it's an original iBook and it sucks....can't even surf the net without having problems. It's a good thing I've this 2.8ghz P4 too. :D
    Add more answer options

• It's okay jharbst I didn't realize it was a joke until someone told me. You probably didn't notice/willfully ignored the Bungie Diskover card at the bottom, just like I did. At least you didn't fall for the Halo 2 sponsors. Now [i]that[/i] was funny!
    Add more answer options

• i like the new site much better then the old ones
    Add more answer options

• I didn't discover Bungie until Halo, but thats because I did'nt nor do I now have a MAC.
    Add more answer options

• :O Dammit! I always wondered what happened to the Bungie.net Pro thing! I had no idea it was an April fools joke.....that sucks.
    Add more answer options

• Nice one Sketch
    Add more answer options

• Gotta love the net... =) [url=http://web.archive.org/web/19981212023431/http://www.bungie.net/]Bnet Dec. 1998[/url] [url=http://web.archive.org/web/19990423171421/http://www.bungie.net/]Bnet April 1999[/url] Admittedly I wasn't around back in those days either. I played Myth and enjoyed it, but didn't have a fancy schmancy internet connection available. You gotta admit that there is more Myth lovin on this site than there was last week.
    Add more answer options

• Oh...Hmmm...ahhhhhh...oooh...memories. Yes. Wow. Mmmmmm. Rememberence. Indeed. Yes. Actually I lie. I never saw it. I dont deserve to be here. But if I had seen it, I'm sure I would have liked it a lot, enough to look back now at then and think what once was still is. Or something.
    Add more answer options

• I only rember B.net from right around when I found out about Halo. I lurked for a long time and never had reason to join, but I would check on it every week or so. Then I joined about two months ago, and managed to post twice before my .Net passport got completely ****ed up and I couldn't log in until now. I remember falling for the B.net Pro April Fool's joke. Ah.. good times. I'm afraid I never knew the old old B.net. It's sad....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.