JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/25/2011 12:24:41 AM

JFK was shot to death!

The president has been assassinated! (figured since we were having history day today on the flood I'd join in the festivities.) Discuss JFK's recent assassination.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• WWIII is over! Oh wait wrong time travel direction...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Holy -blam!-! Hitler has been killed!
    Add more answer options

• The chinese have constructed a wall to fend off Mongolians! [Edited on 08.27.2011 7:42 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Pearl Harbor was Bombed by the Imperial Japanese !
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Od The world war just ended, hopfully something like this won't happen again.[/quote] it will ... 2015
    Add more answer options

• You guys! Its a trap!
    Add more answer options

• rome is being invaded by the vandals!
    Add more answer options

• Hey guys! Halo 3 was just announced! [Edited on 07.14.2011 10:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• I just made a circular object out of stone! Let's call it a.. 'wheel' !
    Add more answer options

• Dude, this new band Black Sabbath, man. Killer stuff. They are like a whole new genre.
    Add more answer options

• Holy -blam!- we created fire
    Add more answer options

• Les gars, bonnes nouvelles! Nous avons découvert un nouveau continent et sont dues à vivre là-bas!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] pserafi Guys, I met this cool chick named Eve![/quote] lol OT: We've just landed on the freakin moon! [Edited on 07.14.2011 10:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Rubbing sticks together makes fire. Mind = Blown
    Add more answer options

• WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN MASON?!
    Add more answer options

• You Guys! Jesus has been crucified!
    Add more answer options

• You guys!! Gary [i][b]is[/i][/b] the champion!!
    Add more answer options

• Holy -blam!- you made steam do that? That's not an important discovery, get back to work!
    Add more answer options

• Well at least we still have Bobby! He's gonna be a great president soon!
    Add more answer options

• Who the -blam!- is JFK?
    Add more answer options

• Dude! What happened to the World Trade Center? I was near them then all of sudden BOOM! it was scary AF it will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.
    Add more answer options

• Guys, I met this cool chick named Eve!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jjboy84 Guys, great news, the cold war just ended.[/quote] Not for you because thats the fall of Communism :( Anyway *ahem* Guys this just in! England won the battle of Hastings!!!!
    Add more answer options

THE ROMAN EMPIRE HAS FALLEN!
    Add more answer options

Guys, swine flu just happened.
    Add more answer options

• Jack! Jack! Wake up jack!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.