JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

#Bungie

6/23/2011 7:26:58 PM
urk
urk

Bungie vs. The World Steaktacular

You want a rematch? You got it, sister! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=steaktakular] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *revivin' old top topicz* (click [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/View/community/Forum/Post?id=47679257]here[/url] for more of 'em)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Top ten for most deaths? That's an impressive feat.
    Add more answer options

• This was a great day to try and play Bungie. I laugh still because this was back when Halocharts.com was still up. I placed in the top 10 for most deaths! Never got to play Bungie but it was still a blast! I hope you guy's continue to do play dates like this once your new game comes out. :D
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [/quote]8 to be exact.[/quote]I don't even think I have seen that many people come to this forum, let alone come willing to report me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx [/quote] 8 to be exact.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx This is a spam post. Please report me.[/quote] :-)[/quote]If there are even enough users on the News Forum to send a user to the report queue, go right ahead.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf[/quote] Kiss ass alert.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXIHAYD0IXx This is a spam post. Please report me.[/quote] :-)
    Add more answer options

• This is a periodic post to ensure that this thread does not become locked due to inactivity. Move along.
    Add more answer options

• wow very interesting, thanks [url=http://empuur.nl/acne.htm]acne behandeling rotterdam[/url] [url=http://empuur.nl/]huidtherapie rotterdam[/url] [url=http://free-onlinecoupons.blogspot.com]kfc coupons[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://empuur.nl/acne.htm]acne behandeling rotterdam[/url] [url=http://empuur.nl/]huidtherapie rotterdam[/url] [url=http://free-onlinecoupons.blogspot.com]kfc coupons[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AH4L I enjoyed Halo 3 in its day... however, I do prefer Reach now.[/quote]Blaspheme. Just kidding. I like some aspects of Reach, but Halo 3 custom games were definitely a cut above those of Reach.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HobnailedRose59 I think Halo 3 is the best .............................................................HALO RULLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] I enjoyed Halo 3 in its day... however, I do prefer Reach now.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HobnailedRose59 I think Halo 3 is the best[/quote]I concur with this statement, although I take offense at the copious use of caps lock in this forum.
    Add more answer options

• I think Halo 3 is the best .............................................................HALO RULLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• awsoeme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dude/dudet
    Add more answer options

• I won't lie, Halo Reach really wasn't my favorite. All around, I think Halo 3 was best, although it's a toss-up between the campaigns of 3 and CE.
    Add more answer options

• i love halo reach
    Add more answer options

• OAHOAHOAH.
    Add more answer options

• Haha, I'm glad someone won't just leave me to the wolves.
    Add more answer options

• I believe you can do this! I will come back and give you converstion some times.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MiloOmega So what happens when the three remaining threads here are archeived? Does this place shut down?[/quote]I've been lurking in this forum, making sure that doesn't happen. At least one will survive the darkness to see the light.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]I would of have thought that this thread would of have been locked by now, since Bungie day already past.[/quote][/b]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] corvetteguy13 so mad i couldn't play during this[/quote]Don't be. Me and a buddy played for 24 hours and didn't get matched up with them. It was also just a normal slayer playlist with ARMOUR LOCK AHHRRRGHHHH!!!!
    Add more answer options

• So what happens when the three remaining threads here are archeived? Does this place shut down?
    Add more answer options

• so mad i couldn't play during this
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.