JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Halo

6/22/2011 4:47:57 PM

blue flaming helmet

i no tht on the 23rd i get the blue flaming helmet but is it permanent
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Whats it matter its just blue flames the game will still play the same either way, now that almost everyone has them now they aren't even that special. The regular flames will be more unique now as I see more blue flames in almost every game. Bungie should have made it harder to get the blue flames, there isn't any challenge to getting them. I guess since Bungie is leaving they would go out with a bang...but either way you get to keep the blue flames after Bungie day, until then slay on fellow Halo players... [Edited on 06.22.2011 10:42 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack i don't care enough about reach to go looking for info sorry =/[/quote]But you care enough to make other people look for the info for you. -_- ...Really?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hooumeri I dont understand how they could express it any more simpler than that.. I mean, you don't honestly believe this do you: (BTW, I lol'd)[/quote] I know they obviously say it's permanent, but it's in the FAQ for Bungie Mobile, not the whole Bungie Day you-get-free-stuff thing. I have the app, so I don't care either way. It's just something that's been rattling around my head.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Skulduggery Vos [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hooumeri [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack Unless someone can Link an article saying whether it is or it's not. im not sure[/quote] It really can't be that hard. [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid31738]Front page[/url]. Use it. Search bar. Use it. Here, just in case you cannot open URLs neither: [quote] Q. Do I get to keep these spectacular gifts after Bungie Day? Yes![/quote][/quote] That's the part that confuses [i]me[/i]. They say you get to keep them, but those are [i]Bungie Mobile[/i] FAQs. They don't apply to Eternal and nameplate being available to the public who don't have Bungie Mobile...they should really make it more clear.[/quote] I dont understand how they could express it any more simpler than that.. I mean, you don't honestly believe this do you: (BTW, I lol'd) [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FalconStickr [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FireHawk259 i no tht on the 23rd i get the blue flaming helmet but is it permanent[/quote] No it goes bye bye after Bungie day. Iphone app downloaders keep it forever. Sorry man at least you have it for a couple weeks.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FalconStickr [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FireHawk259 i no tht on the 23rd i get the blue flaming helmet but is it permanent[/quote] No it goes bye bye after Bungie day. Iphone app downloaders keep it forever. Sorry man at least you have it for a couple weeks.[/quote] Fail troll?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FireHawk259 i no tht on the 23rd i get the blue flaming helmet but is it permanent[/quote] No it goes bye bye after Bungie day. Iphone app downloaders keep it forever. Sorry man at least you have it for a couple weeks.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hooumeri [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack Unless someone can Link an article saying whether it is or it's not. im not sure[/quote] It really can't be that hard. [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid31738]Front page[/url]. Use it. Search bar. Use it. Here, just in case you cannot open URLs neither: [quote] Q. Do I get to keep these spectacular gifts after Bungie Day? Yes![/quote][/quote] That's the part that confuses [i]me[/i]. They say you get to keep them, but those are [i]Bungie Mobile[/i] FAQs. They don't apply to Eternal and nameplate being available to the public who don't have Bungie Mobile...they should really make it more clear.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hooumeri [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack i don't care enough about reach to go looking for info sorry =/[/quote] Then why would you even bother posting? Especially when you dont know for sure.[/quote] because i felt like it? i don't need to give a reason for the things i do
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack i don't care enough about reach to go looking for info sorry =/[/quote] Then why would you even bother posting? Especially when you dont know for sure.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=61604364]see this[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hooumeri [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack Unless someone can Link an article saying whether it is or it's not. im not sure[/quote] It really can't be that hard. [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid31738]Front page[/url]. Use it. Search bar. Use it. Here, just in case you cannot open URLs neither: [quote] Q. Do I get to keep these spectacular gifts after Bungie Day? Yes![/quote][/quote] i don't care enough about reach to go looking for info sorry =/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wabajack Unless someone can Link an article saying whether it is or it's not. im not sure[/quote] It really can't be that hard. [url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Blog.aspx?mode=news#cid31738]Front page[/url]. Use it. Search bar. Use it. Here, just in case you cannot open URLs neither: [quote] Q. Do I get to keep these spectacular gifts after Bungie Day? Yes![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• ill remember for next time
    Add more answer options

• Yes it is permanent... Please use the search bar, or atleast pay some attention when creating a new thread. /grammar
    Add more answer options

• Unless someone can Link an article saying whether it is or it's not. im not sure [Edited on 06.22.2011 8:49 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RoTTieWeiLeR Eternally yours.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Eternally yours.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.