JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 4:32:41 AM

Disembodied Soul

Did he not survive the change from the old Bungie.net to the new one? That is sad
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Naw I delete them all, well except for the first one. [/quote] Yes, me'lord. You will...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron This'll be funny. When he comes back we'll have a dozen threads asking who he is. Heh-heh...[/quote] Naw I delete them all, well except for the first one.
    Add more answer options

• Shotgun on interviewing the Disembodied Soul first!
    Add more answer options

• This'll be funny. When he comes back we'll have a dozen threads asking who he is. Heh-heh...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SketchFactor He'll be back. We decided to release his soul from the confines of the server for short a while during the reconstruction. He promised to return, so we're leaving the porch light on. Hopefully he'll be refreshed and full of conversation.[/quote] God I hope he can come back with some witty come backs ... for those of us ... who are amused too easily ...
    Add more answer options

• He'll be back. We decided to release his soul from the confines of the server for short a while during the reconstruction. He promised to return, so we're leaving the porch light on. Hopefully he'll be refreshed and full of conversation.
    Add more answer options

• He is... A rampant and funny one
    Add more answer options

• That's a good question! But seriously wasn't Soul a program? That's what I thought he was.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghandi 2 Maybe Bungie is recoding him right now...To make him [i]even[/i] better! They probably are recoding him because these new forums must use brand new code which is probably a LOT different than the old B.net code. Just a thought.[/quote] That's funny, but how do you recode something like a Disembodied Soul?
    Add more answer options

• Maybe Bungie is recoding him right now...To make him [i]even[/i] better! They probably are recoding him because these new forums must use brand new code which is probably a LOT different than the old B.net code. Just a thought.
    Add more answer options

• see*
    Add more answer options

• I would like to his Avatar.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.