JavaScript is required to use

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2011 1:26:29 AM

The best threads ever made in the history of bungie forums.

I have to go, though keep this alive and I'll post the new threads when I'm back. POST TO KEEP ALIVE! [url=] Obviously this[/url] [url=]JOHN CENA RETIRES[/url] [url=]Soul posted/NINJAS AREN'T COOL!?[/url] [url=]How do I become guy to ban people?[/url] [url=]This thread won't reach 5000 posts[/url] [url=]And this one won't reach 250[/url] [url=]100 ways to have fun in reach, yes reach[/url] [url=]Showing the flood being not so helpful, why you should word things properly[/url] [url=]The flood can be, helpful???[/url] [url=]Report button much?[/url] [url=]You know your addicted to halo...[/url] [url=]One big happy family[/url] [url=]Story time, who knew the flood had talent[/url] [url=]You can haz Marathon[/url] [url=]I love you![/url] [url=]Bungie is kinda choppy[/url] [url=]Frankie[/url] [url=]Who can come up with the most off-topic crap?[/url] [url=]FIRST![/url] [url=]OMG HOLD MORE GRENADES![/url] [url=]Bungie forums OP fail, and the OP isn't even OP[/url] [url=]Hmmm I'm more worried about another OP fail then that[/url] [url=]HALO 2 MUST HAVE ANOTHER TITLE![/url] [url=]How do you find skulls?[/url] [url=]Thing about halo you should know, WHY BUNGIE WE'LL NEVER KNOWZ!!!![/url] [url=]Talk about spam[/url] [url=]I think the mods are trolling me[/url] [url=]The battle of bungie[/url] [url=]What is new flood?[/url] [url=]Part of my first forum fic[/url] [url=]the flood war[/url] [url=]Getting reach super early[/url] [url=]lele thread(don't ask)[/url] [url=]The infamous cheerios story.[/url] [url=]Most current update on posters here.[/url] [url=]Pictures of you thread.[/url] [url=]LOLWAT[/url] [url=]All of these.(failing posting to another thread Lister thread)[/url] [url=]*FACEPALM*[/url] *more coming one sec.* recommended saving of thread, these are from saved threads of mine RECOMMEND SOME THREADS IN YOUR SAVED THREADS! [Edited on 06.16.2011 6:04 PM PDT]

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.