JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/11/2004 9:12:07 AM

Mods, can you help me?

I need help with something, but I dont want to post about it. If you could just reply so I know which of you is online at the moment I will send you a PM. Thanx Oh, go ahead and lock this after you reply
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• People should feel free to PM the mods. If you've got a problem, we'll offer some advice on the subject. I know I reply to about 95% of my messages, so feel free to send me questions or larges amounts of money.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just PM'ed you GoWeb
    Add more answer options

• seems I was wrong... and sorry bout in Underground goweb, I thought it was yours...
    Add more answer options

• Just post it here. Unless it's about spam/a bad user. Then use the [b]Report[/b] database at [b][url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/fanclub/10481]HFCS[/url][/b].
    Add more answer options

• Try regienko if nobody else replies... he's an aussie like me and would probly be the most likely to be on soon ;-)
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, its something only they can help me with, and its kinda important. [Edited on 8/11/2004 1:37:20 AM]
    Add more answer options

• You sure its a problem only mods can fix? Anyway, why whoever is online? Is it really that important... cos if not just PM one (or maybe even all) of the mods...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.