JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2004 9:31:30 AM

I'm gonna get a fudgesicle now.

Those things are awesome!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like Ice cream sandwiches better.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lets talk about fudgesicles.
    Add more answer options

• I thought it was rather enlightening... Lol no this is spam though. Shame on you Bryum, Shame shame shame. [Edited on 8/10/2004 8:49:11 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I'm sorry Byrum, but this IS spam. There is nothing to discuss, you have just made a statement. I think it is safe to say that not a lot of people want to know this infomation. Stop spamming dude, seriously, its not good for your rep, or for the forums.
    Add more answer options

• good night everyone.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.