JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

4/25/2011 6:12:34 PM
urk
urk

Bungie All Stars - Week 16

Score some face time! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=31347] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SanguineJackal [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Smyf Jackal that design is awesome. Can I use it in my next wallpaper please?[/quote] Be my guest! I'm very flattered you think it's worthy. :)[/quote] Thanks. I got a message back from Bungie saying I forgot to include my Gamertag in the email, sorry Bungimons.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Smyf Jackal that design is awesome. Can I use it in my next wallpaper please?[/quote] Be my guest! I'm very flattered you think it's worthy. :)
    Add more answer options

• @urk Any word as to when and how we will find out about the winners?
    Add more answer options

• Jackal that design is awesome. Can I use it in my next wallpaper please?
    Add more answer options

• Went ahead and submitted mine. My power was out so I couldn't really do what I was hoping to do... I'm in the South and our power just came back on at my house. So I had to settle for a lineart colored with cheap colored pencils instead of the epic shot I had in mind. :c [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/Sekhimet/2011-04-29021322.jpg]Striker Helmet.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• I made two pieces of artwork this week. I submitted [url=http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/118/9/c/brutality_by_smyf-d3f4c1a.jpg]this[/url], but I was tempted to submit [url=http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/118/6/e/spartan_z80_by_smyf-d3f48by.jpg]this one[/url] instead.
    Add more answer options

• OH YEAH!!!! I've already made more than 10 different custom helmet drawings so this contes will be a hitch! I think I'm going to go with my mercenary design. If they put it into the game when you saw it you would -blam!- your pants for real. Now to make a photobucket acount so I can do all of this.....
    Add more answer options

• My submission: [url=http://i52.tinypic.com/14t1t9v.jpg]BOB helmet with Sage beard attachment[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nuke incoming I'm going to make a flaming helmet, any ideas anyone?[/quote] Light a sculpture on fire. Anyways, when you want an external host link, do you want the album or a direct link to the image?
    Add more answer options

• I don't have Xbox live, however as I will be getting it in the coming weeks, can I enter? I have already drawn something up.
    Add more answer options

• I'm going to make a flaming helmet, any ideas anyone?
    Add more answer options

• Does it have to be an entirely new helmet if drawn, or could it be an exsisting helmet with an upgrade which makes it look nothing like the original? I only ask because i'm undecided wether I should go with my Hoplite pattern helmet or Air assault with UA/Trophy.
    Add more answer options

• It would be nice if urk answered some questions. ;-P
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

What to come up with.....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dazfd Where should i put the original helmet photo? I'll attach it to the e-mail but in the criteria it says there must be a preview and a link to the original source/location. Help?[/quote] I'm not sure if I am correct but my interpretation is that you attach a preview and include a link to the image in the body of the email. The full size image should be hosted on another site like imageshack, photobucket or deviantart.
    Add more answer options

• Where should i put the original helmet photo? I'll attach it to the e-mail but in the criteria it says there must be a preview and a link to the original source/location. Help?
    Add more answer options

• Urk: Is it ok if I sent my email submission again because the first one had a mistake on my B.net profile name?
    Add more answer options

• So they [i]can[/i] be existing screenshots? They don't have to be taken as of yesterday? :-)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mouthsmasher [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan Mikey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obi Wan Stevobi Can animals be harmed in the creation of this art project?[/quote] Depends what animal. Be specific[/quote] If it's a cat, then you have my approval.[/quote] What about a "Kat???" Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. But really, I have teh ideaz :D Mischievous face >:D
    Add more answer options

• Ok after 16 times of missing the deadline I'm going to go for it this week!
    Add more answer options

• Sounds great!
    Add more answer options

• Can Halo 3 screenshots count?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan Mikey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obi Wan Stevobi Can animals be harmed in the creation of this art project?[/quote] Depends what animal. Be specific[/quote] If it's a cat, then you have my approval.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mace Windex [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan Mikey [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obi Wan Stevobi Can animals be harmed in the creation of this art project?[/quote] Depends what animal. Be specific[/quote] The most dangerous animal! [i]Man[/i].[/quote] But... but, what about a grizly with a chainsaw?
    Add more answer options

• I will send a Screenshot of mine.
    Add more answer options

• What is a preview picture? It says we need one of those in the email.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.