JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/10/2004 3:30:35 AM

hahahaha...eat that

you think you can ban me for good, i came back fast didn't i?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• When the next site update comes, we won't be seeing any more of this guy. I guarantee it. - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Liton And how do you keep coming back?[/quote] skill, nig ger
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother This racist fuk just won't die. Get the fuk off our site you -blam!- -blam!-ot[/quote] woopdie doodie doo, you big old hunk of poo
    Add more answer options

• This racist fuk just won't die. Get the fuk off our site you -blam!- -blam!-ot
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Liton I hate you so much davester88, why can't you leave? And how do you keep coming back?[/quote] its an evil thing called free e-mail (hotmail)
    Add more answer options

• I hate you so much davester88, why can't you leave? And how do you keep coming back?
    Add more answer options

• Sounds like an IP ban is in order...
    Add more answer options

• hahahaha
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Assassin B Take your racism [url=http://www.-blam!-.com/]here[/url][/quote] okay dokay smokay
    Add more answer options

• Take you racism to some neo-naz i site you prick. [Edited on 8/9/2004 7:35:05 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.