JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

8/9/2004 6:06:35 PM

help forum!

i think bungie sould have a Help Forum so if we need help with the site or if we have a question on halo we could ask it there! or if there was a problem on the site we could put it there. I was just wondering what you guys think?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• INdeed ! i meant help in Halo or halo 2 so it doesnt overflood new mombasa when it comes out
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antiherosk8er i think bungie sould have a Help Forum so if we need help with the site or if we have a question on halo we could ask it there! or if there was a problem on the site we could put it there. I was just wondering what you guys think?[/quote] You posted your suggestion in it.
    Add more answer options

• The problem with the spetagon is that no one seems to hang around here. It takes ages for threads to get answered.
    Add more answer options

• [color=crimson]I think the Septagon is good enough. People ask questions here, they eventually get answered. I also don't think enough "help" questions are being asked that a new forum is needed.[/color]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.