JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

4/1/2011 11:34:15 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Weekly Update: 04/01/2011

Every word of which is true. [url=/news/content.aspx?cid=31126] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I tried every single code when this came out :(
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Urk should be bant for doubleposting.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 Urk should be bant for doubleposting.[/quote] QFT
    Add more answer options

dmg04
    dmg04

See you Starside. - old

Urk should be bant for doubleposting.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jose291 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fattimmy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 I didn't think the codes were that well hidden... I had time to get my brother to enter one...[/quote] I wouldn't have expected the ones that were really hidden.[/quote] What were the codes for? Defiant map pack?[/quote] Yeah.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jose291 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fattimmy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 I didn't think the codes were that well hidden... I had time to get my brother to enter one...[/quote] I wouldn't have expected the ones that were really hidden.[/quote] What were the codes for? Defiant map pack?[/quote] Apparently.
    Add more answer options

• First page on both threads...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fattimmy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 I didn't think the codes were that well hidden... I had time to get my brother to enter one...[/quote] I wouldn't have expected the ones that were really hidden.[/quote] What were the codes for? Defiant map pack?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 I didn't think the codes were that well hidden... I had time to get my brother to enter one...[/quote] I wouldn't have expected the ones that were really hidden.
    Add more answer options

• Sweet, more stuff from Jeff! Some pretty nice shots this week, might have to turn one into my own background.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the code!
    Add more answer options

• I didn't even look down to the codes. O well it was for DMP
    Add more answer options

• I didn't think the codes were that well hidden... I had time to get my brother to enter one...
    Add more answer options

• Shweet, got a code.
    Add more answer options

irishfreak
    irishfreak

https://goo.gl/lnW9K0 light plz! - old

Cheers for the defiant map pack code...redeemed it for a friend :D <3 urk
    Add more answer options

• Well. Not even a mention for [url=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/the_dark_warlord/bungie-all-starscopy.jpg]this.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Sweet update! ~TGW [Edited on 04.01.2011 3:52 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Codes!!!!!!!! [Edited on 04.01.2011 3:59 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• 7th? Tried every code :( haha [Edited on 04.01.2011 3:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Why not on the front page?
    Add more answer options

• Hahaha so funny -.-
    Add more answer options

• 5th
    Add more answer options

• 4th
    Add more answer options

• third
    Add more answer options

dmg04
    dmg04

See you Starside. - old

First APRIL FOOLS HAHA GOT YOU GUYS SO GOOD >.< [Edited on 04.01.2011 3:35 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• First? EDIT: I got a code, but it is the DMP, which I already have... Also, I'm liking the announcer clips. [Edited on 04.01.2011 3:42 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.