JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/9/2011 6:32:53 AM

kid decapitated by roller coaster

Okay, I know this story is old but some friends and I started discussing it recently and the argument pretty much seemed split between "That kid is retarded and they shouldn't shut down the ride" and "anyone could make that mistake they should shut that dangerous ride down". If you're not familiar with this story here's a link. [url]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/30/national/main4221755.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody[/url] Basically, some kid at a six flags jumped two 6 foot fences with danger signs plastered all over them to cross through the ride area in an attempt to cut in line and the coaster came through and knocked his head off. [Edited on 03.08.2011 10:34 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can imagine he did this after his thought process excluded logic. I've had it happen to me before. And that's how I burned my hand on the heater in the bathroom.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why are we discussing something from 2008
    Add more answer options

• Natural selection in action
    Add more answer options

• It definitely [i]shouldn't[/i] be shut down. It's his fault, not the rides. People have run in front of cars before. Does that mean the rodes should be shut down? No.
    Add more answer options

• Another Uber Bump
    Add more answer options

• thats stories 3 years old :(
    Add more answer options

• Guess we know what rollercoaster Randy Orton rides on now.
    Add more answer options

Ktan Dantaktee
    Ktan Dantaktee

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS - 8/26/2016 5:52:01 AM

And now I refuse to go anywhere NEAR 6 Flags.
    Add more answer options

• No body I know would try that.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Heavy Risk Well he'll never be the [i]HEAD[/i] of a major corporation[/quote] yes yes, hah hah, Austin Powers joke, not that funny. But its safe to say, thats simply not a good way to get aHEAD in life.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Planetary Uber bump.[/quote] Go -blam!- yourself.
    Add more answer options

• Pwned
    Add more answer options

• - [Edited on 05.02.2011 6:22 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• So where is this thread heading?
    Add more answer options

• "I think my foot just hit something." "Are you alright? Did it hurt?" "Nah, it was hollow."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Heavy Risk Well he'll never be the [i]HEAD[/i] of a major corporation[/quote] It's a shame he wasn't more [i]HEADSTRONG[/i].
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Puz3les I can't believe people are putting in puns on this thread. Show some -blam!- respect.[/quote]He'll get some respect when he comes back to life and dies a death that wasn't down to his stupidity.
    Add more answer options

• Asia LeeShawn Ferguson IV What a name.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Heavy Risk Well he'll never be the [i]HEAD[/i] of a major corporation[/quote] Not a good time to lose one's head. Austin Powers :D
    Add more answer options

• I feel bad for laughing at all those puns... :/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheMouthOfSauron I guess he couldn't get ahead of the line.[/quote]OHHHHH *fistbump*
    Add more answer options

• I can't believe people are putting in puns on this thread. Show some -blam!- respect.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OliG It kinda was his own fault. And if you wern't supposed to go in there, why not just cover it up with some bedrock walls?[/quote] Because you can't put bedrock in your inventory without a mod/tool
    Add more answer options

• It kinda was his own fault. And if you wern't supposed to go in there, why not just cover it up with some bedrock walls?
    Add more answer options

Anyone wants to join up like in the movie "stand by me" and try to find the dead body?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cra5y Pineapple Why does this make me laugh?[/quote] Is it because of all the punts? Uh, I mean, puns?
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.