JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

3/8/2011 5:02:37 AM

Reach Title Update

All I see on the forums now is people who "hate" the game (though they still play it) saying about how it needs a title update. I want to know what this title update would entail, because clearly I'm missing something. [b]Short and Sweet[/b]: Enlighten me on what a title update for Halo: Reach would fix for those that "hate" the game.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was playing Reach regularily while complaining about certain things, until I just couldn't take it anymore. The Halos have been the only games I've played seriously for the last 10 years... but I've had enough. Bungie has seriously let me down. I purchased a game, assuming I'd get Bungie backing it up 100%... this is not the case, whatsoever. [Edited on 03.15.2011 12:44 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• about halo 2 being the best game ever or melee damage increase? [Edited on 03.15.2011 12:38 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Bleed-Through is a [b]nessesity...[/b]
    Add more answer options

• More Custom Game options Faster gameplay More maps Fixes to AA's such as AL Forced Invasion colors removed etc this list is well big enough to deserve a TU.
    Add more answer options

• Why did you start this again? TU threads had almost disappeared from the front page...
    Add more answer options

• Bungie kids should not get an opinion judging by the replies I've read so far. I guess you're all happy with a completely random bloom system that rewards the better player only half of the time. Armor Lock is broken. Grenades are overpowered. A bleed-through system should be implemented. Bloom should be fixed. Kill times need to be lowered. Anything else which would actually raise the skill gap in this pathetic game. Bungie kids are too dumb to see that this game is a casual, broken mess since they're too busy armor locking, spamming nades, and spamming the DMR to care.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GOATslayer v2 i respect your opinion haha i personally just loved halo 2 and played it up until the end...but yes melee damage needs to be increased[/quote] Are you serious?
    Add more answer options

• Personally, I HATED bleedthrough, and much prefer the fact that you either have to choose whether to go for a double beatdown, beatdown headshot, shoot til shield pops then beatdown, or simply just shoot the opponent... It adds another dimension to the gameplay, having to choose which is most appropriate, and gets rid of AR rush gameplay. The only things I really want changed in an update are improving the initial host selection, as it really pisses me off when you immediately get the host migration screen in matchmaking, and getting rid of frosting, as it is ridiculously unfair. Also, make the plasma from the launcher travel through the air a bit faster, and make the focus rifle considerably more powerful...
    Add more answer options

• Reference this thread [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=54796537&postRepeater1-p=1]Formal patch request[/url] and then proceed to STFU. Also, slight tweak to tighten the bloom to hinder spammers a little would receive a warm welcome.
    Add more answer options

• i respect your opinion haha i personally just loved halo 2 and played it up until the end...but yes melee damage needs to be increased
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GOATslayer v2 you know its pretty sad when mlg and griffball are in the same playlist. this game lost over half the people that bought copies. and thats just counting pre orders. there is only one ranked playlist (arena) which is a disgrace to the halo franchise. dont get me wrong i like and still play reach its just a couple things need to be changed such like rank, melee, and the maps. and btw halo 3 was terrible h2 ftw.[/quote] Halo 2 was terrible online. /opinion The only things I'd like changed are melee damage (make it 75% of what it is now), DMR ROF (slow it down), and DMR effectiveness at close range (lessen it) [Edited on 03.15.2011 12:13 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• you know its pretty sad when mlg and griffball are in the same playlist. this game lost over half the people that bought copies. and thats just counting pre orders. there is only one ranked playlist (arena) which is a disgrace to the halo franchise. dont get me wrong i like and still play reach its just a couple things need to be changed such like rank, melee, and the maps. and btw halo 3 was terrible h2 ftw.
    Add more answer options

• Most people say they hate the game out of frustration. I don't think they all hate the game. Most people see the potential in the game but it is clouded by so many frustrating issues at present. I will give you a quick run down on what people want fixed (Mostly) - Bloom Melee Kill Times Armour Lock Maps Player Speed Bleed through These are just some of the requested. There are more but these are the main ones. [Edited on 03.07.2011 9:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Yeah the haters are only Mad, Bro, because Reach actually requires SKILL and TACTICS! You have to have SKILL to counter things like AL and to get kills without 4 shot DMR/BR, and they also need SKILL to deal with the apparent "Major problem" with Bloom, I see no problem with Bloom. And you need to STRATEGIZE TACTICS to choose with AA to use for any given situation. Basically the Haters are just H3 Lovers. And Trolls.
    Add more answer options

• I was unaware that anything in the game (other than frosting) was broken or messed up? Guess I HAVE been living under that one big rock in Blood Gulch for the past 777 Years...
    Add more answer options

• The haters want the TU to turn Reach into Halo 3.5. What ever they complain about is...-blam-, can't remember the word... The things they complain about is not as bad as they make it to be.
    Add more answer options

• They want Halo 3 back, basically. No bloom, no AL, 4-shot DMR, and a few bug fixes.
    Add more answer options

• the only thing anyone should care about is frosting because it is an actual glitch.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.