JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

2/20/2011 2:02:51 AM

Who would be a good actor to play the Arbiter?

In my own opinion Peter Mensah, who plays Oenomaus (pronounced anamaus) or also known as Doctore for the stars original t.v. series, "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", and the new season, "Gods of The Arena". But I would love to hear what all of you think and what you all have to say on the subject.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Onyx81 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] anton1792 What is wrong with the original voice actor?[/quote] Ramerez, take out that Scarab with a spoon! [/quote] You sir, are full of win
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ricky Gervais would be a good choice.
    Add more answer options

• keith david /thread
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] monkDAN the original?[/quote] Aka Keith David. No one has the voice he does.
    Add more answer options

• Morgan Freeman.
    Add more answer options

• Johnny Depp... mother-blam!- plays EVERYTHING!!
    Add more answer options

• the original?
    Add more answer options

• the guy who played mini me
    Add more answer options

• Bill Irwin.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dahuterschuter The thing about a Halo movie is that you can have Keith and Steve do the voices for Arbiter and Chief since they don't need actors. All Chief needs is someone to give him a body, and Arbiter would be CGI.[/quote] I think that an all CGI movie would be better than a live action movie, which would be prohibitively expensive to pull off well. Imagine it like a full length movie with Halo Wars' cutscenes. [Edited on 02.22.2011 6:56 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FleetAdmiralBob CGI with the voice of Keith David? [/quote] Took the words right outta my mouth. This. ^^
    Add more answer options

• I say CGI with the same voice actor. I can't imagine the Arbiter with any other voice.
    Add more answer options

• WHY NO ORIGIONAL VOICES???
    Add more answer options

• Morgan Freeman
    Add more answer options

• Leonardo DiCaprio. [i]Were it so easy to go deeper...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snowy Zoe Whose that black guy in the Allstate commercials? Him.[/quote] I lol'd. Well said, good sir.
    Add more answer options

• Whose that black guy in the Allstate commercials? Him.
    Add more answer options

• Morgan Freeman
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ZedFish [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] anton1792 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Onyx81 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] anton1792 What is wrong with the original voice actor?[/quote] Ramerez, take out that Scarab with a spoon! [/quote] ?[/quote]Keith David, who voices the Arbiter, also voices Sgt. Foley from MW2; famous for his lines(s) "Ramirez, [action] [important task] with [difficult procedure]".[/quote] Ah right, I see.
    Add more answer options

• With the new virtual filming system pioneered by James Cameron with Avatar, Keith David could easily be put in a motion capture suit in order to play the Arbiter. This would also allow him to lend his voice to the role, although the CGI animators would need to adapt his expressions to the facial nuances of a Sangheili.
    Add more answer options

• In a movie the elites should be animated similar to gollum/the avatar dudes. With the original actor voicing the arbiter of course.
    Add more answer options

• Just have the Arbiter voiced by Keith David (one of my favorite voice actors) and be a combination of CGI and puppetry.
    Add more answer options

• susan boyle, they look alike, except the arby has a more normal face
    Add more answer options

• I pick Keith David.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] anton1792 What is wrong with the original voice actor?[/quote] This ^ I would only change any voice actor if they died or refused to sign on.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wii Tard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ZedFish Keith David, who voices the Arbiter, also voices Sgt. Foley from MW2; famous for his lines(s) "Ramirez, [action] [important task] with [difficult procedure]".[/quote]That, is possibly the greatest response I have ever read. Both truth and humour.[/quote]I please to aim.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.