JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

1/14/2011 10:33:35 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Weekly Update: 01/14/2011

Welcome to the eye of the beholder. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30329] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey whats up buudddy want to be friends.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice maps can't wait to try them.
    Add more answer options

• Really well done
    Add more answer options

• I love how Bungie just ignores all the issues with this game and just shoves dumb playlists and pictures of Dot down our throats.
    Add more answer options

• Saved all the maps. Awesome update.
    Add more answer options

• Will these be added into the Matchmaking playlists?
    Add more answer options

• lol. Looks like a movie.
    Add more answer options

• Although tragic that the Forgetacular Event is coming to an end, I'd have to say that there is a lot of talent I'm seeing here. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a few of those maps. Pretty impressive. Also, I don't think it was completely fair to have so many maps left untouched. But then again, your reasoning was true. Kudos to the winners, and to those who didn't make it: tough coconuts. Just because your art wasn't shown here doesn't make it any less of art. be proud you were even here. Even 'till this day, I am troubling myself over the end of the epic experience that was Halo. In the ending to my response of this update, I'd like to say it was a privilege and honor to have worked with you side by side as a gamer of this century. calimbaKING
    Add more answer options

• LMFAO [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoeSki73 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] QKT100 joeski can go eat his own turd. his maps suck.[/quote]NOM NOM NOM![/quote] is the "diseas" just griffball fever, or is it something cool that you have to play with people who have it to get it? EX: a new helmet, when playing someone who is wearing it, you unlock it??
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs047.snc6/167700_134829036580547_100001603541677_241070_6336173_n.jpg]This is what I submitted for week 2.[/url]
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Niko Jims [url]http://www.bungie.net/images/News/Inline11/bwu_0114/allstars/auntie-dot.jpg[/url] That should have won it, imo. Idk what kind of artists you have over there, Bungie, but they obviously don't know jack if they picked that as the winner.[/quote] I agree. I think that should've won. [Edited on 01.17.2011 6:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Great update! I love these art submissions!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathPenalty16 This is what I submitted in for Week 2. :D [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12592888&player=DeathPenalty16]Link[/url][/quote] hello as I include my bungie.net profile which is what I put in the mail?
    Add more answer options

• hello as I include my bungie.net profile which is what I put in the mail?
    Add more answer options

• 'Bout -blam!- time we got Grifball [Edited on 01.16.2011 8:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Simply amazing pictures had me laughing the whole time.
    Add more answer options

• The one with Dot Warner is the best.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Timo_419 done and submitted! it was the first thing i thought of moa-madness... i think [url=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1379.snc4/163192_177618492277579_100000882892153_381605_2942445_n.jpg]this is madness[/url] ;D[/quote] My little sister thought that was funny, and [url=http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3816/thisismoa.png]this is her depiction[/url] of it.
    Add more answer options

• This is what I submitted in for Week 2. :D [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12592888&player=DeathPenalty16]Link[/url]
    Add more answer options

• nice, impressive
    Add more answer options

• make grifball permanent, its the best playlist there is
    Add more answer options

• Nice submissions.
    Add more answer options

• *let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby, let's all go to the lobby, and eat some boiled duck!*
    Add more answer options

• way to go senior! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior Neato. My first first is first.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• well when I saw the Invasion forgetacular winner im not gonna lie i was dissapointed. I and a few of my friends looked at the map and we all thoguth it actually didnt look that good at all. I really dont know why it won Im not saying mine deserved to win but i do think that a map better than Saucered deserved to win either way good job to all the winners. If anyone wants to look at it here is my Invasion map [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=12634159&player=OdSt AwEsOmEnEs]Incompertus Defero[/url] [Edited on 01.15.2011 5:36 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That Noxis illustration; I'm not denying, that's hawt.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.