JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

1/10/2011 2:00:18 AM

What hair products does buck use.

Buck's hair has volume, shine, luster, and is one of the best haircuts I have ever seen. My question is what shampoo/conditioner does he use, and how long do you think he spends on his hair every day.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Johnson & Johnson's Testosterone Enhancing Hair Spray "Then they must love the smell of a real man"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Brylcream. Lots of it.
    Add more answer options

• Either blood or something really dumb, maybe Axe Whatever styling cream.
    Add more answer options

• I'm guessing the stuff that J. D. uses. [Edited on 01.09.2011 8:45 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipiO7 The stuff of legends.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• He uses Master Chiefs patented [i]Spartan spray[/i] hair spray. "Saving the galaxy never looked so good!"
    Add more answer options

• tha same that me i guess
    Add more answer options

• I think I'll save this thread.
    Add more answer options

• It's frozen to the point of shattering, it was the only way to combat helmet hair.
    Add more answer options

• no cuz im asking about the canon universe.
    Add more answer options

• Moose? Wait... This would fit better on the flood forum lol. [Edited on 01.09.2011 6:12 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• The stuff of legends.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.