JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/8/2011 9:35:34 PM

Minecraft, what do I do now?

So, I have my base near a cave and water. Got all of my stone tools and a steel pickaxe. What do I do now? Expand? Build a different base elsewhere?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Best derail ever.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you love minecraft so much, I suggest fapping to it
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Find a sheep. Encase it in fences.
      Add more answer options

• I made a 4 minute long minecart system today.....
      Add more answer options

• This is the most epic thread of all time!
      Add more answer options

• UNtil you have a house, I suggest focusing on mining. Explore the cave and build up iron, then start branch mining for diamond.
      Add more answer options

• Lol what the hell is going on ?
      Add more answer options

• Give it to me!
      Add more answer options

Necroposting in epic thread.
      Add more answer options

• I'm bored, let's restart this.
      Add more answer options

• *Hovers down in flying [url=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/10/eddie-on-the-thunderhog-10122009-28.jpg]thunderhog[/url], snatches the escapees into the rear, then flies away at mach 9001* My way's quicker, grab on to something!
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The OP [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Drink Talk about a train wreck...[/quote]OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE![/quote]You can't be banned a 2nd time for the same offense.[/quote]Shh, don't give them ideas.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Drink Talk about a train wreck...[/quote]OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE![/quote]You can't be banned a 2nd time for the same offense.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Drink Talk about a train wreck...[/quote]OH GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
      Add more answer options

• Talk about a train wreck...
      Add more answer options

• Best. Thread. Ever.
      Add more answer options

• *Starts twitching due to seeing too much OP's this or OP's that* *pulls out assault rifle and shoots everyone in the foot and hand* Ahh... I think that ended the problem
      Add more answer options

• I left to go see True Grit, and this is what I come back to? Niice.
      Add more answer options

• Guys?
      Add more answer options

• Mom? OP? ...DAD?!?! You're still alive?!? HOW? WHAT IS GOING ON? [Edited on 01.08.2011 5:07 PM PST]
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad Yes listen to my son.[/quote] epic, name is epic. lol.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The OP [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The OP [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The OP DAD?[/quote]Son.[/quote]Since when did you come here?[/quote]Last year.[/quote]:o But you've been dead for 2...[/quote] And I killed him
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] OPs Dad Dammit guys just let the poor thing die with dignity and not at the business end of the banhammer.[/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Best thread ever =D
      Add more answer options

• 1get a saddle 2put it on a pig 3ride pig 4?????????? 5profit
      Add more answer options

• Dammit guys just let the poor thing die with dignity and not at the business end of the banhammer.
      Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.