JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

1/5/2011 10:25:58 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Pentathlon Preview

Fun, food, and a fight to the death! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=30240] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nuke incoming First! EDIT: Urk, did you make it so there isn't a link to reply in the blog post so you could be first?[/quote] NO 1 CARES U GOT FIRST F****T Lol. SOMEONE has to say it. There has to be five "firsts," and like 2-3 of these.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Starcraft 2, ftw.
    Add more answer options

• ARGH Bungie, I have been trying to help for years, but [i]pleae[/i] fix your Latin! Learn some grammar! It's a cool motto and all, but it completely ruins it by knowing that the Latin is wrong.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zoidbender "You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again" I'm pretty sure it wasn't Abraham Lincoln that said that...[/quote]I'd assume they're talking about the employee, not the president.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome, can't wait to see how it all turns out.
    Add more answer options

• "You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again" I'm pretty sure it wasn't Abraham Lincoln that said that...
    Add more answer options

• In the article it said Blizzard was an up and comming studio with StarCraft 2 EPIC FAIL
    Add more answer options

• i know i love halo probs more then every one here but come on... blizzard made world of warcraft witch has 12 million subscribers witch pay to play 40 bucks a month from 12 million ppl... if any thing bungie is lesser
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BOB570 This is why I wish I worked at Bungie.[/quote] You wish you worked at Bungie so you can not work. I am personally working on getting the experience and knowledge to have a career at Bungie because I want to make awesome games that other people wished they were making.
    Add more answer options

• Big Team Corn Hole O_O That would be my cue to limp of the field of battle. Well, it wouldn't be fair, not letting the subs have their moment of [i]glory[/i]. O_o [Edited on 01.07.2011 8:06 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Klumpmeister I'd love to see you guys Zerg rush each other this pentathlon. [/quote] Same here.
    Add more answer options

• HI
    Add more answer options

• This is why I wish I worked at Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• bt corn hole? ah! i know wht it is! it involes sacks holes and boards [Edited on 01.06.2011 6:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• True Dat! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Drakus 986 favorite game right now... Halo Reach! Second favorite... STRACRAFT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Bungie = greatest game developer EVAR, cause you guys made Halo and play Starcraft... :D[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I want to play Starcraft 2 with Bungie!!!
    Add more answer options

• Marty looks like Alice Cooper >.>
    Add more answer options

• Let the games begin!
    Add more answer options

• What lol, Blizzard is lesser known? XD Urk is so funny.
    Add more answer options

• damnit urk! i LOVE your writing! you need a blog. get on it.
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - old

10,000 Gs on Middle School. by G I mean a gram worth of gerbil poop. Get It!
    Add more answer options

• Marty scares me. :(
    Add more answer options

• Thank you! I was looking for a translation but google translate gave me this. 'BRILLIANTLY to us, NOT to kick VESTRVM PERINAEVM'
    Add more answer options

• I have absolutely no idea what that whole thing was about. I read every word and none of it made sense.
    Add more answer options

• Hopefully we will see the return of the Rock God cam.
    Add more answer options

• If you're not first, your last. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JoeSki73 First![/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.