JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

12/25/2010 2:51:46 PM

Halo 2... How do I install the map maker/maps ?!?

I installed Halo 2 and my copy came with a "forge" feature and maps... I didn't install them, instead I installed Halo 2 PC first... NOW, I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO INSTALL FORGE AND the maps... does anyone know how to download the map maker/maps AFTER intalling halo 2... Thank you... [Edited on 12.25.2010 7:03 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• kids these days....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 1. Insert the disc. 2. Click install map editor. 3. Go torrent 3ds max 8, since you will need it to make maps. 4. ??? 5. PROFIT!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shock120 Customize your install, when you initiate the disc.[/quote] I already installed it... and I don't get the option...
    Add more answer options

• Customize your install, when you initiate the disc.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shock120 It came with you Halo 2 Vista disc, it is not forge, it is a real map making tool, that Bungie devs would normally use.[/quote] I know, but it says I can build and create maps... how do I install/use it?!?
    Add more answer options

• It came with you Halo 2 Vista disc, it is not forge, it is a real map making tool, that Bungie devs would normally use.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.