JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/18/2010 6:25:50 PM
Gojira

Hackers ALERT on their way to Bungie

Okay, the flood (and off topic forums in general) don't make sense. It is said to be for something offtopic. But, if you post something in it, it means that the post becomes relevant once again and it is not offtopic. Therefore, it is not suitable for the off topic forum. [Edited on 12.19.2010 2:24 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Haloroach This is now going to be a thread of infinite name changes *WHERE ARE THE MODS*[/quote] the mods died i shot them Winter times fun follow me (gets ran over)
    Add more answer options

• This is now going to be a thread of infinite name changes *WHERE ARE THE MODS*
    Add more answer options

• I like to play guitar.
    Add more answer options

• I farted and I ate it it. it was the best tasting fart, ever........
    Add more answer options

• I am determined to keep this thread alive for as long as I can using cheap gimmicks
    Add more answer options

• 1st thing hi and my hands are talking to me
    Add more answer options

• I like cookies
    Add more answer options

• Bloink
    Add more answer options

• i also enjoy running franticly across the beach to escape the zombie acopolypise
    Add more answer options

• Changed the muddafudging title again? You silly.
    Add more answer options

• YOU RUINED MY POSTING SPREE, but ok. Dam, dam dam, dam dam dam da-dam dam...
    Add more answer options

• Dance for us
    Add more answer options

• Back here again
    Add more answer options

• 100th
    Add more answer options

• Making this 100 posts
    Add more answer options

• Still waiting
    Add more answer options

• Waiting for Mods and adding to the life of this topic
    Add more answer options

• Bump x OVER 9000
    Add more answer options

• Bump x2
    Add more answer options

• Bump
    Add more answer options

• All hell has broken loose
    Add more answer options

• 6th post all hell will break loose when I get to 7th
    Add more answer options

• 5th post in a row where are the mods?
    Add more answer options

• This thread is amazing
    Add more answer options

• Who remembers the cheerios story?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.