JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/13/2010 2:58:03 AM

I seem to be a thread killer...

Every time i post in a thread, it seems to die. I dont say anything too out-there, just normal, then all activity just...stops... i dont know. Does this just happen to some people here, or am i cursed? EDIT- How ironic. This thread, about me being a thread killer, just became my first-ever Hot Topic! Thanks guys! *hands each and every one of you a cookie (::)* EDIT TWO- Wow, 93 replys at the moment... Gonna need to make some more cookies... [Edited on 12.14.2010 1:54 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Apparently everyone on this site is a major thread killer. Some how this doesn't make sense.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP is a very, very smart man. He knows by making a thread about killing threads, that it will be forever bumped. icwutudidthar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Capt Stoneheart [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vadam930 This is the most ironic thread I've seen in a while...[/quote] It's even more ironic that in the end you were the thread killer. Or would have been, had I not posted this.[/quote] So close... so close...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ZeroSuperman Here, have 100 replies[/quote]Thank you! *Gives you an extra cookie*
    Add more answer options

• Hay man dont worry same thing happens to me all the time.
    Add more answer options

• I've killed threads plenty of times. Don't worry about it.
    Add more answer options

• Here, have 100 replies
    Add more answer options

• I have it happen all the time.
    Add more answer options

• I have that effect at times. Quite sad actually. Thanks for the cookie btw, I need it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Capt Stoneheart [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vadam930 This is the most ironic thread I've seen in a while...[/quote] It's even more ironic that in the end you were the thread killer. Or would have been, had I not posted this.[/quote] Now you are the killer...Oh crap! Nevermind
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vadam930 This is the most ironic thread I've seen in a while...[/quote] It's even more ironic that in the end you were the thread killer. Or would have been, had I not posted this.
    Add more answer options

• This is the most ironic thread I've seen in a while...
    Add more answer options

• It usually happens to e when I post in either a really long or really short thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix9508 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 Everyone has one of those thread-killing phases.[/quote]Just made me contemplate what would be a surefire way to kill this thread.[/quote] Lol me too.
    Add more answer options

• muLtiplayeR will never diez!
    Add more answer options

• Due to the amount of irony that would ensue after this thread dies, I'm going to assume that this thread will never die.
    Add more answer options

• It happens often to me. I cant have said something too smart or scary, can I? :(
    Add more answer options

• I was thinking about posting a similar thread... As of late, usually every time I post in a thread, it dies!
    Add more answer options

• I don't start threads! I finnish them! lol, I would say most people go through a thread killing phase, you could look at it as a good thing though. Your point has been made with such conviction, clarity and truth that nothing further needs to be said, and everyone comes away wiser and more fulfilled from the your wise words.
    Add more answer options

• what do u mean
    Add more answer options

• Kinda ironic at this rate.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, many. This [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=47640491]thread[/url] explains it all. I was new give me a break ;)
    Add more answer options

• Immortal !
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] paddys1177 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 Everyone has one of those thread-killing phases.[/quote] Mine was yesterday, like 6 threads in the Reach forum.[/quote] then you did a good deed yesterday.
    Add more answer options

• You know, I still feel like I am a thread killer... Not all the time of course, but there are certain times when every thread that I post in, just.. dies. It will pass quickly though. And if you post enough, you won't even notice if you killed a thread or two.
    Add more answer options

• I seem to kill lots of threads in The Flood. It's mostly because I say what needs to be said, so nobody else has anything else to say. I'm Zac Efron. [Edited on 12.14.2010 6:35 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.