JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/11/2010 4:32:20 AM

This website is SUCKING! It keeps cutting off. Please hlp (screenshot)

Does anybody else have problems with bungie.net just cropping off? This seems to be happening to me a lot so I have to refresh the page about 500 times. [url=http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4668/croppedh.png]Screenshot of what I am talking about.[/url] [Edited on 12.10.2010 9:34 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Safran888 Why do you have a window called "My p0rn folder" right next to "cute children?" You're -blam!- up buddy.[/quote] Oh god!!! I can't believe I -blam!- forgot to hide those! The children are not CP, they are pictures of my children playing with the dog. The -blam!- folder just happened to be next to it in the tabs. What can I say? I look at -blam!-. If the image cropping thing happens to me again, I will replace the screenshot. This is very embarassing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] magicma512 why was one of your tabs pr0nhub?[/quote] this^^
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fuhrer derp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crimsonincubus This thread again? Decided to give it a bump hmm? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fuhrer derp well it seems your a attention whore[/quote] *you're *an. I don't see anything wrong with wanting attention.[/quote] attention whores a annoying [/quote] Then don't pay attention. :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crimsonincubus This thread again? Decided to give it a bump hmm? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fuhrer derp well it seems your a attention whore[/quote] *you're *an. I don't see anything wrong with wanting attention.[/quote] attention whores a annoying
    Add more answer options

• This thread again? Decided to give it a bump hmm? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fuhrer derp well it seems your a attention whore[/quote] *you're *an. I don't see anything wrong with wanting attention.
    Add more answer options

• Hmm... Next time delete your tabs. The failness in this thread is off the charts.
    Add more answer options

• well it seems your a attention whore
    Add more answer options

• OK -blam!- hubb is fine but 2 girls 1 cup. WTF?
    Add more answer options

• Perhaps I should have posted this in the community forum.
    Add more answer options

• That happens to me too. Except I don't seem to be looking at pictures of children and looking at my entertainment at the same time that this happens.
    Add more answer options

• Dude children are ugly.
    Add more answer options

• lmfao at the pr0n and the 2g1c, although it seems that you might've done that on purpose, just for teh lulz :P OT: It really doesn't happen to me at all, so I really don't have any advice. Soz :/
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Viktor Reznov Happens to me also.[/quote] Again, no one cares what the imaginary friend has to say. Sorry, i saw someone reply to you comments like that and i couldnt resist
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] magicma512 why was one of your tabs pr0nhub?[/quote] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! I had to take a 2 look to make sure, but ZOMG, thats hilarious. But, on topic now, i used firefox and it did it all the time, but i switched to chrome(for many reasons) and it hasnt happened at all.
    Add more answer options

• I used to have that problem but it doesn't happen anymore.
    Add more answer options

• I'm concerned... [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] explosivepigs [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Safran888 Why do you have a window called "My p0rn folder" right next to "cute children?" You're -blam!- up buddy.[/quote] Oh god!!! I can't believe I -blam!- forgot to hide those! The children are not CP, they are pictures of my children playing with the dog. The -blam!- folder just happened to be next to it in the tabs. What can I say? I look at -blam!-. If the image cropping thing happens to me again, I will replace the screenshot. This is very embarassing.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Chrome is the way to go. It's what I've stuck with for a Long time. Love it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nightkrawler 96 lol at your tabs. unless you did that on purpose[/quote] It was a mistake. But meh, when I thought about it, I found it to be hilarious so I left it in even if it does say something undesirable about my character.
    Add more answer options

• lol at your tabs. unless you did that on purpose
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kareta It has nothing to do with Linux, you should check if your browser is supported. I think the same problem occurs on Chrome, but I could be wrong. Clear browser cache; wait for fix. Report to: bnetbugs@bungie.com[/quote] Weird, it rarely happens on any of the other computers. It has been getting better though, so maybe the updates are doing something after all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crimsonincubus I am more concerned about your tabs. Especially the "-blam!- folder" next to the "cute children" folder.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• What you looking at?
    Add more answer options

• It has nothing to do with Linux, you should check if your browser is supported. I think the same problem occurs on Chrome, but I could be wrong. Clear browser cache; wait for fix. Report to: bnetbugs@bungie.com
    Add more answer options

• ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crimsonincubus I just noticed that he had xchat open. What servers are you on? Do I even want to know?[/quote] Furnet and freenode. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] shadowknight566 OP is -blam!- now, 2 posters already quoted the original pic, lol. I keep having random system failures and some yellow screen that says an error code that I never bother to read.[/quote] I sometimes get a white screen with red letters too. I wonder if it has to do with linux. I changed the pic back to the original screenshot because " oh what the hell" it's funny. And as you said, people already quoted it. [Edited on 12.10.2010 9:26 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• ALLLL the time man.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.