JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/2/2004 7:15:09 PM

Calling all girls!

Are any of you hot? Do you wear G-strings? Do you have big boobs? Are they real? Are you a virgin?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Loser.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• #Thethirstisreal
    Add more answer options

• ...Yes...I am hot...so hot its cold and so cold its hot.
    Add more answer options

• WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• lmao
    Add more answer options

• i can be a girl if u want me to
    Add more answer options

• Thank you.
    Add more answer options

• true brother
    Add more answer options

• No, we're just normal guys who don't keep stuff inside them. Word for the wise, girls get turned off by people who speak their mind.
    Add more answer options

• you need help!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.