JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Reach

12/4/2010 6:58:33 PM

The DMR longshot Achievement Help

If you have it, what map were you on, and where were you and the target when you shot them
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I got it on breakpoint shooting at a banshee. It wasn't that high nor all that far away really. I was on the bridge and it was flying to the blue spawn cliffs. Just try shooting banshees.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I shot across powerhouse in swat and nothing.
    Add more answer options

• btb slayer dmrs about the third of the length of hemmorhage will do it
    Add more answer options

• Across map on Boardwalk works well.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xXHookShotXx thanks :)[/quote] Big Team Battle Slayer on Haemorrhage. Crouch somewhere discreet, and take potshots at enemies who are far enough away that the reticle is blue until they drop. Achievement unlocked.
    Add more answer options

• middle of hemmorhage - from red teams teleport directly to blue teams teleport. These were the teleporters you end up at, though, not the ones you can go into.
    Add more answer options

• no problem. ^_^ EDIT: yeah listen to the guy above me, swat would make this achievement really easy. [Edited on 12.04.2010 11:06 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Boardwalk, SWAT, bottom end to top.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• cant be invasion. just has to be any slayer gametype. mine happened to be BTB slayer.
    Add more answer options

• does it have to be in a rumblepit playlist or can it be in any playlist such as invasion??
    Add more answer options

• need this too, any help? i've read somewhere that you have your reticle must not be red, and it has something to do with the height you are at in the game and the distance.
    Add more answer options

• top of the spire on spire, killed guy coming up from beach.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.