JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/2/2004 7:14:01 AM

Half-Life 2 XBOX Case Mod! Pictures Inside!

Hey well here is the link. If you click on the pictures they get bigger for your viewing pleasure. Comments welcome! http://photobucket.com/albums/v157/theonlyvenom/Half%20Life%202%20XBOX/
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• http://members.home.nl/gis/ And here's the comp to go with it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like it, it took me by surprise when I saw that paint job. Want to do one from me :-p (actually I'd rather not ruin my translucent green box =x)
    Add more answer options

• Ive said it once and ill say it again. i am Cannon's little puppet
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dave Ender cannon if i replied id be stupid. but thats your plan.[/quote] Yep.
    Add more answer options

• cannon if i replied id be stupid. but thats your plan.
    Add more answer options

• Ya I know.......
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JK009 i guess your a fish out of the water[/quote] What was the first clue?
    Add more answer options

• i guess your a fish out of the water
    Add more answer options

• my xbox looks the same
    Add more answer options

• Yeah i havnt seen good movies other than Alien and Aliens in the past Week. ive been watching them over and over. i need to rent predator or maybe ill rent some old movie.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dave Ender the half life symbol always makes me think of the symbol on the front of the Alien dvd case[/quote] You're obsessed aren't you? The Xbox is okay looking. The green lighting looks very nice.
    Add more answer options

• the half life symbol always makes me think of the symbol on the front of the Alien dvd case
    Add more answer options

• All that my Xbox has for decoration are stickers. I never could do any of that artistic stuff. By the way, that Half Live mod is awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Well it looks like you: did a freakin good paintjob Added nice radioactive covers to the fan Replaced the Xbox jewl Added LEDs to the controller ports LED modded the light Nice!!!Job!!!
    Add more answer options

• very nice
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v157/theonlyvenom/Half%20Life%202%20XBOX/ ][color=white]Link![/color][/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.