JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/26/2010 7:04:27 AM

Black Ops campaign and zombies

My friend was tellling me that all throughout the campaing hints of the "zombies invasion" were dropped. I didn't notice anything except for obviousey the part after you beat campaign alltogether. Is he just bull-blam!- me or did I really just miss this part alltogether?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL WUT?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Zombies has lines that really crack me up. Dempsey kills a zombie dog: "-BLAM- You FIDO!!!" German dude tries to buy weapon with no money: "What? I am nothing but a peasant!"
    Add more answer options

• Next thing we'll be told is that in World at War the russians were trying to prevent a Zombie outbreak by taking Berlin...
    Add more answer options

• Demitri looked like a zombie when being attacked by nova six. We have never seen any people killed by nova six after they got killed. Crawler zombies explode into nova six when killed, and the words "Beware the Six" are written on the walls in Kino der Toten. [Edited on 12.25.2010 8:01 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kalriq Yes, The campaign is in fact entirely based around a Communist plot to unleash zombies on America, that's what the final numbers broadcast in the game is. Nova 6 is actually produced by the zombies, there are plenty of easter eggs to prove it.[/quote] Show some evidence. OT: Lolwut?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BananaHalla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] uWouldReadThis lolwut? [/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• EPIC FIND
    Add more answer options

• The numbers broadcast was supposed to unleash Nova 6 on America which would kill most Americans, then since we've never seen anything but the immediate effect of Nova 6, it possibly reanimates the corpses. After all, the Zombies in the Zombies mode and the people killed by N6 in game look similar.
    Add more answer options

• Oh yeah, during one of the missions after you get curbed stomped by Krancenko a zombie will come out and bite his ear off. After that, you escape with 3 other people to a zombie invested resort in cuba, those 3 die in a mere 3 minutes, and you have to escape, ALIVE! After that, you meet up with Dempsey, Rictofan, Toakeo, and Nikolia but Nikolia shoots you because he thought you stole his vodka. tl;dr: No zombies are in Campaign and i have NO CLUE why i just typed all of that...
    Add more answer options

• lolwut?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jaz Millennium [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kalriq Yes, The campaign is in fact entirely based around a Communist plot to unleash zombies on America, that's what the final numbers broadcast in the game is. Nova 6 is actually produced by the zombies, there are plenty of easter eggs to prove it.[/quote] Lol yeah right. Show me the evidence please. Nova 6 was not gonna be used for zombies in the campaign. Dimitri dies instantly, how does this make you a zombie?[/quote]by zombies not for zombies
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kalriq Yes, The campaign is in fact entirely based around a Communist plot to unleash zombies on America, that's what the final numbers broadcast in the game is. Nova 6 is actually produced by the zombies, there are plenty of easter eggs to prove it.[/quote] Lol yeah right. Show me the evidence please. Nova 6 was not gonna be used for zombies in the campaign. Dimitri dies instantly, how does this make you a zombie?
    Add more answer options

• Yes. The game is about zombies.
    Add more answer options

• Wazzat?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmK_d8UnFj9mIj5qUNGJRNz8920yiV3D2ADcoIfxPqvn9jAjhVow]Wutlolski?[/url]
    Add more answer options

• lolwut
    Add more answer options

• Yes, The campaign is in fact entirely based around a Communist plot to unleash zombies on America, that's what the final numbers broadcast in the game is. Nova 6 is actually produced by the zombies, there are plenty of easter eggs to prove it.
    Add more answer options

• lolwalrus?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Glaedr [url=http://files.sharenator.com/lolwut_RE_America_is_Retarded-s533x594-102700.jpg]Lolwut.[/url][/quote] [url=http://420.thrashbarg.net/lol_que.jpg]Lolque?[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Glaedr [url=http://files.sharenator.com/lolwut_RE_America_is_Retarded-s533x594-102700.jpg]Lolwut.[/url][/quote] was that a giant pear?
    Add more answer options

• lolwut
    Add more answer options

• Say wut [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=52731511&postRepeater1-p=1]Click for lulz.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• He's bull-blam!- you.
    Add more answer options

• Huh?
    Add more answer options

• Wat
    Add more answer options

• WTF
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.