JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2010 5:29:06 PM

Epic Fail Thread!!!

Yeah! It's time for an epic fail thread. every website has some, and so will Bungie. Post and discuss. My contributions: [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\floppy.jpg[/url] [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\128930530250918148.jpg[/url] [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\1253921627612.jpg[/url] [Edited on 11.20.2010 9:30 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Overused term!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is lame. I give up. I'm obviously not getting any srs posts, so I'm going to abandon this thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] X IrishTerror X Repeat thread is horrible and not funny. Come up with your own ideas.[/quote] Dude, I'm not trolling. Not everyone is a "mastur of teh inturnetz". I'm just not good at this. I really did just want to make a fail pic thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Nexus [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor My bad. I keep tyin to fix it, but it isnt. Maybe its cuz I opened it with internet explorer, but the files are on my computer. Can we get some srs posts, tho?[/quote] You need to upload them to a photo site like [url=http://photobucket.com/]Photobucket[/url] or [url=http://imageshack.us/]Imageshack[/url]. After you do that, then link them from the site. I'd suggest Imageshack because no registration is required.[/quote] crud. gotta upgrade mah flash player.
    Add more answer options

• Epic fails? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] derka derka[/quote]This kid's trolling.
    Add more answer options

• Repeat thread is horrible and not funny. Come up with your own ideas.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] derka derka You're trying to hard, OP.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You're trying to hard, OP.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] llcooljoey OH the irony (this is ironic right? it feels really ironic)[/quote] It is ironic, but the irony was unintentional. It's just an accident.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jjboy84 Let the troll thread die guys.[/quote] dude, I'm not trolling. I srsly thought it was gonna work with the links. I guess the thread itself is failing now, though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor My bad. I keep tyin to fix it, but it isnt. Maybe its cuz I opened it with internet explorer, but the files are on my computer. Can we get some srs posts, tho?[/quote] You need to upload them to a photo site like [url=http://photobucket.com/]Photobucket[/url] or [url=http://imageshack.us/]Imageshack[/url]. After you do that, then link them from the site. I'd suggest Imageshack because no registration is required. [Edited on 11.20.2010 9:35 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• OH the irony (this is ironic right? it feels really ironic)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jjboy84 Let the troll thread die guys.[/quote]no u
    Add more answer options

• Let the troll thread die guys.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Alex Mac Kee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor My bad. I keep tyin to fix it, but it isnt. Maybe its cuz I opened it with internet explorer, but the files are on my computer. Can we get some srs posts, tho?[/quote]Im sorry that ain't happening.[/quote]Actually it can, IE can open your documents, its very misleading.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FearJ77 Ohoho. We know your name now. >:)[/quote] Uh-Oh, spaghettios!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor My bad. I keep tyin to fix it, but it isnt. Maybe its cuz I opened it with internet explorer, but the files are on my computer. Can we get some srs posts, tho?[/quote]Im sorry that ain't happening.
    Add more answer options

• My bad. I keep tyin to fix it, but it isnt. Maybe its cuz I opened it with internet explorer, but the files are on my computer. Can we get some srs posts, tho?
    Add more answer options

• Yes, this thread is epic fail!
    Add more answer options

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL *saves thread* [Edited on 11.20.2010 9:31 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I don't think hyper links work on items in your HDD.
    Add more answer options

• Holy -blam!- you better be joking. You are joking right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zippy50194 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TrussingDoor Yeah! It's time for an epic fail thread. every website has some, and so will Bungie. Post and discuss. My contributions: [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\floppy.jpg[/url] [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\128930530250918148.jpg[/url] [url]C:\Users\Cameron G\Desktop\Epic Fail\1253921627612.jpg[/url][/quote] Fail.[/quote] lol
    Add more answer options

• Ohoho. We know your name now. >:)
    Add more answer options

• This thread because you can't properly link.
    Add more answer options

• Link Epic Fail.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.