JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

11/15/2010 7:01:37 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Headhunter

Right in the face! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=29767] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• when do those new maps come out?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea they were nice and crazy if you ask me [Edited on 11.22.2010 6:19 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Nice pics this week, Urk. They may be few in number, but they are awesome, none the less.
    Add more answer options

• Lol I love the one called "I caught one THIS BIG"
    Add more answer options

• Not that many pictures this time urk, but I still love it.
    Add more answer options

• Sweet pics.
    Add more answer options

• Some cool shots there. I think that would be an instant Skullamanjaro(spelling?) in the last screenshot.
    Add more answer options

• Good pics!!
    Add more answer options

• RE: "I caught one THIS BIG" [i]Mine is bigger than yours![/i]
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• Just got my first skullamanjaro! The sprint to the goal was probably one of the most exciting moments I've ever had in Halo. [Edited on 11.15.2010 12:27 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.