JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
6/19/2024 6:20:28 AM

Bungie are y’all sure u actually made prime halo!?!?

Destiny is now 10 years old as a franchise and I’ve never played a game so unfriendly to new players, biased towards content creators,and overall such unimaginably terrible PvP matchmaking and team balancing but yet y’all’s company logo sits underneath multiple top tier games(halo specifically)when you guys have now had decade to balance weapons,make proper match balancing for a more enjoyable experience,make endgame content such as raids,grandmaster nightfalls, and trials of Osiris.Also don’t forget you can’t even get the new exotic class items unless you have at least one other person to help you or else”oh well i guess I’ll settle for regular mid-trash tier gear because bungie hates solo players for some reason”(and don’t act like yall don’t because it’s obvious at this point). I love destiny i truly do but yall have ruined some peoples experience who’ve been enjoying it for over ten years that they don’t even have the will to get past the title screen its so sad that y’all have let things get this bad.please bungie listen to your casual audience because if Marathon or any other game yall release in the future is as badly managed as destiny is right now it won’t be a good outcome Please bungie fix your game.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • All of the cool people that made destiny and Halo awesome are no longer there anymore. I don’t know why, but I imagine the current [b]b[/b]ung studio filled with a bunch of teenagers with pink hair drinking starbucks. Cringe times.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon