JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

11/8/2010 9:18:26 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - ODST

Drop face first into some battle-tested screenshots. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=29663] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Awesome screenshots!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what thee ass
    Add more answer options

• Nice I like them a lot.
    Add more answer options

• Mine was the "Wish you were here" one :D Thank you so much Urk!
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo biggest fan Wow some of them look great urk, you should do Emile tag and release next time![/quote] yea- also doing an emile tag&release to find cool photos would be like finding a needle in a haystack... i think they are a dime a dozen by now just bc the cap's gone
    Add more answer options

• Haha I love the "Cool Guys don't look at Explosions" reference :)
    Add more answer options

• All of these are great. The ODST helmet is one of my favs!
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the feature Bungie. :) Great shots to the guys (or gals) who were featured.
    Add more answer options

• I didn't think you would be able to get so many good screens of ODST on Reach.
    Add more answer options

• ODST FTW! Great pics!
    Add more answer options

• ODST Helmet = Coolest looking helmet period.
    Add more answer options

• Those looked really nice this week. Great job on those who created them.
    Add more answer options

• Dude, those were awesomely done.
    Add more answer options

• Wow some of them look great urk, you should do Emile tag and release next time!
    Add more answer options

• Wow...It's amazing how they get those shots!cool!
    Add more answer options

• nice.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome pics.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome screenshots! I really like "Upgraded", it looks cool.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.