JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

11/1/2010 9:24:03 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Scary

Halloween might be over, but we've still got treats! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=29552] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• was that first one on sierra 117?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The hunter one is mine!
    Add more answer options

• Loved the "Cave has Eyes" Picture. Copied to Fileshare.
    Add more answer options

• Needs more shower curtain= lol
    Add more answer options

• why dont u put all the vehicles
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the feature Bungie! \( ^w^)/ I'm sure the cabbages appreciate it too. ( 'w')
    Add more answer options

• ling ling visited my house sunday night.... I was unable to capture it in a pickle jar
    Add more answer options

• bungie failed -blam!- cap lock go black ops
    Add more answer options

• just give me a sword and ill kill hunters anytime. (thats pretty much the only reason i play sniperfight lol) the eyes in the cave are an excellent idea, i wonder how they made it
    Add more answer options

• The shower curtain one, I'm absolutley sure thats me! The one in black & red. Not kidding! xD
    Add more answer options

• Treats? I see cabbages, and everyone knows that cabbage is gross. Sauerkraut is the only reason for its existence as far as I am concerned.
    Add more answer options

• I love the hunters. That would be a very scary moment lol.
    Add more answer options

• There should be added bonus points for surviving a bonus round
    Add more answer options

• Love the flying saucer one! Good pics!!
    Add more answer options

• funny as. :D
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• Funny looking pictures. Haha.
    Add more answer options

• [i] double tap[/i] [Edited on 11.01.2010 5:12 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Lovely garden.
    Add more answer options

• oh ling ling.
    Add more answer options

• Those are really awesome. Nice job everyone.
    Add more answer options

• That's a bunch of hunters, great shots urk. (I love the concept of the first one)
    Add more answer options

• Pretty cool screenshots. I really like the first one; now I won't be able to look at the caves on that map the same way.
    Add more answer options

• Looks like a lot of hard work was put in to get the UFO shot. Nicely done!
    Add more answer options

• Wow those were great. Still looking for things to do until level cap is lifted.
    Add more answer options

• Great finds on screenshots this week.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.