JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

10/18/2010 9:16:09 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Shotgun

Pump-action! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=29322] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am a huge shotgun fan and I have to say: SWEET!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Mik
    Mik

49 - 8/24/2016 11:04:56 PM

that was pretty cool that last one is sweet, i looked at it for a while now immagine one of those spawn point figures was with a... shotgun start
    Add more answer options

• Big Bada Boom really show off some of the color combination that can be created. I have always been a fan of shotguns :) [Edited on 10.19.2010 4:04 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Epic pics bro, Nice post!!!
    Add more answer options

• touche [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Autaall Shotguns FTW! It's my favourite weapon, especially because I'm pretty good with it too. I just need to figure out where they spawn... BTW the link to "love at first sight" is broken.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Nice screenshots. The shotgun really does make for a good weapon to take screenshots with.
    Add more answer options

• Love at First Sight and Clutch! are awesome. The new shotgun looks so ba, any photo of it is sweet.
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• Big bada boom!
    Add more answer options

• urk gets the best pic
    Add more answer options

• I choose you, chaughrmandurgh CHARMANDAH oh my god Egoraptor owns
    Add more answer options

• Great screenshots urk, I love the second to last one. You guys really need to make a sniper tag and release.
    Add more answer options

• Lol at the last pic.
    Add more answer options

• very cool pictures. -first page ftw [Edited on 10.18.2010 4:04 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Ahh, the best weapon in the Halo series, or in any game IMO.
    Add more answer options

• hey my picture made it in! yes!!!
    Add more answer options

• I really liked "Golden Gun" it reminds me of a sketch for whatever reason.
    Add more answer options

• Hahaha, last one was funny.
    Add more answer options

• Shotguns FTW! It's my favourite weapon, especially because I'm pretty good with it too. I just need to figure out where they spawn... BTW the link to "love at first sight" is broken.
    Add more answer options

• makes me wonder how that pokemon got their 2 lol XD
    Add more answer options

• Hey Urk, i dont know if you reply to these things, but do you play Halo? Your linked account says you havent even played any games. So you have a separate account or something? Also, does every one with yellow text work for developing games? Or are some just hired to monitor forums? On Topic: Loved the screenshots, especially Standing Guard.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.