JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/12/2010 1:06:09 AM

Bungie Employees

Why are there so many Bungie employees i see a Bungie employee every other match. Theirs no way that many people work on halo.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Spelling fail is fail. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DavidDavidson because they want you to be all liek"oh people still play Reach even tho it sucks"Genius move! trust me when people catch on, halo reach sails are going down.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well Bungie Employees only have blue flammes Whey can buy the skull.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrMassakka [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HELVETE JAGE I think the Op is confused. Flaming head is now available with the Legendary edition of Reach. All the flaming heads are people who shelled out $150 for Reach.[/quote] This. The new bungie/and 343-employee armour is blue flamed with a skull behind the visor.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DavidDavidson because they want you to be all liek"oh people still play Reach even tho it sucks"Genius move! trust me when people catch on, halo reach sails are going down.[/quote] FAIL. on spelling, and bashing a game that you are on its forum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HELVETE JAGE I think the Op is confused. Flaming head is now available with the Legendary edition of Reach. All the flaming heads are people who shelled out $150 for Reach.[/quote] This. The new bungie/and 343-employee armour is blue flamed with a skull behind the visor.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HELVETE JAGE I think the Op is confused. Flaming head is now available with the Legendary edition of Reach. All the flaming heads are people who shelled out $150 for Reach.[/quote] can't blame the op i was confused the first day i played the game.. was used to halo 3 flaming heads
    Add more answer options

• I think he's just getting confused with Legendary Flames.
    Add more answer options

• your saying that you see blue flaming heads that often? ive never seen blue flames. ever. and i play alot!!
    Add more answer options

• I think the Op is confused. Flaming head is now available with the Legendary edition of Reach. All the flaming heads are people who shelled out $150 for Reach.
    Add more answer options

• because they want you to be all liek"oh people still play Reach even tho it sucks"Genius move! trust me when people catch on, halo reach sails are going down.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think I've fought a single one... I doubt I EVER saw a bungie employee. Is the op being sarcastic?
    Add more answer options

• I highly doubt that or hoe about this pix or it didn't happen
    Add more answer options

• Failing Thread is Failing.
    Add more answer options

• Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.
    Add more answer options

• I will never see one as we don't get matched with the US any more (its a good thing, no more lag)
    Add more answer options

• are u serious or just mentally ill? and besides that, iv never seen a bungie employee ever
    Add more answer options

• ...dont feed the troll guys...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.