JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/10/2010 7:06:12 PM

Halo Reach is better than sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tj9PNoRC3o watch the vid
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dear christ, in no way is Reach better than sex...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] l Deception i http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tj9PNoRC3o watch the vid[/quote] lol, is that you???
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] runningryan360 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The A4biter [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE RUSSIAN Snp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IDeemThisWin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• you've obviously never had se- C-C-C-C-COMBOBREAKER!
    Add more answer options

• another one of these threads GTFO, go get laid
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• What's wrong honay? Where you goiiiiiiiing?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE RUSSIAN Snp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IDeemThisWin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The A4biter [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE RUSSIAN Snp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IDeemThisWin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• What. Am. I. WATCHING?!! That video was hideous not because of the poor acting,horribly long awkward scenes and the fact that it was stupid. You're exposure, angles, and composition all sucked too.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan117CON I'm 14 Years old, and what is this?[/quote] ^ Win ^
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FartinBuLLet if i saw a girl like that on my bed, i would think the same thing[/quote] yeap
    Add more answer options

• if i saw a girl like that on my bed, i would think the same thing
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nerevar Jacob [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The A4biter [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE RUSSIAN Snp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IDeemThisWin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Or maybe he has and he's doing it wrong?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] shadowknight566 that was the -blam!-iest video I have ever watched.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• that was the -blam!-iest video I have ever watched.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The A4biter [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE RUSSIAN Snp [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] IDeemThisWin [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• *Read title* *Watch vid* *Laugh at OP*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sergeant Leper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote] I did, and I agree with OP. Do you like balls slapping against your carnal hole? Do you like having some guy's hairy sticky meat crammed into your lower intestine? You clearly don't know what it's like to be a sex slave.[/quote] Geeze, you were not raised right.
    Add more answer options

• I'd have to disagree.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• I'm 14 Years old, and what is this?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote] You just won this thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lord of dahorde You obviously never had sex.[/quote] I did, and I agree with OP. Do you like balls slapping against your carnal hole? Do you like having some guy's hairy sticky meat crammed into your lower intestine? You clearly don't know what it's like to be a sex slave.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.