JavaScript is required to use

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/29/2004 12:05:07 AM

It's in the process..

Alrighty guys, I know this isn't the place to post this! But, if you guys know anything about the New Mombasa forum, you'll understand why I want to post this here. I'm in the process of making a Halo2 "trailer". Basically just a bunch of clips from the videos of Halo2 and whatnot, but it'll still be fun. When I'm done I'll most likely upload it at Ok sorry, but this is actually a really pointless thread. And I appologize for those of you who thought this was worth a read. But, I haven't been active since the new B.Net, and you guys probably know why, too crazy for me. And I noticed that most of the people that "ran" the old forums are in here. So I figured this would be a good place to post this thread, cause it's actually full of respect. Anyhoo, I'll talk to ye guys later. P.S: Again, sorry about this pointless thread. But then again if you remember what I used to post, this is pretty point-filled? If that's even a phrase. Ah, I'm confussing myself!

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.