JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

9/23/2010 10:28:25 PM
urk
urk

Halo: Reach Week 1 – By the Numbers

Great success! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=28805] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oprah Money!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Must be raking in $$$$$
    Add more answer options

• I'm not fussed about initial numbers. I'm more interested to see how they compare to the numbers in say 2-3months time and how significantly they've dropped/risen; that's the real test. We all knew it'd sell well and be popular for the first week.
    Add more answer options

• Amazing. This is a huge accomplishment :)
    Add more answer options

• Only Halo could attain this status of glory and im proud to say i can follow such a great and inspiring story and following. Gratz bungie
    Add more answer options

• Love you.:D
    Add more answer options

• Well deserved numbers!!
    Add more answer options

• ^.^ *also is surprised at eclipsing Halo 3...*
    Add more answer options

• Loving the stats and success of Reach! Each new halo game quickly becomes my favorite! I look forward to future Bungie projects...
    Add more answer options

• If only our economy was based on Reach Credits lol
    Add more answer options

Wax
    Wax

Online - 8/22/2016 4:47:36 PM

Coulda been better if there was a character with spiky hair and a take no prisoners attitude, but still not too bad. lol
    Add more answer options

• Nice!!! Congrats on the sucess Bungie. (^.^) [Edited on 09.24.2010 12:22 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Meh. (Jk!^_^)
    Add more answer options

• HOLLA!
    Add more answer options

• Congratulations, I am glad to say I contributed to that number.
    Add more answer options

• Insane stats, bro. No really, those are insane.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon ^_^[/quote]Agreed ^_^
    Add more answer options

• You did so much to us, we did so much to you again. What do we get for those numbers? http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/QKT_2007/Misc/166317411.jpg And that here (taken from first page) does look awesome. Did you draw that on a (school) table? Great stuff indeed. Should deserve more feedback. [Edited on 09.24.2010 9:19 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Wow. How many unique XBL IDs (players) were there in the first week? Thanks.
    Add more answer options

• *Golf clap crescendoing into a roar that can be heard in outer space. Kudos.
    Add more answer options

• Halo Reach power!!!!!!!! this game will give them all from behind este juego les dará por detras a todos jódete Play station 3 [Edited on 09.24.2010 8:23 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• ^_^ Awesome!
    Add more answer options

• I came.
    Add more answer options

• Don't know if you read this bungie. I what to know how many grunts have been killed so far. Me and a friend spent 20 minuets on firefight and killed over 1,000 of those poor things. So how many so far?
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for continuing to make very special games Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• Wow thats just awesome news!!! Keep up the great work!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.