JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 1:47:25 AM

1080i support?

I went through all the pages on the forum looking for any subject that would answer this, but I didn't find anything and for the life of me I can't see a search function. Anyway, has anyone heard anything about Halo 2 supporting 1080i resolution? I know only a couple Xbox games support it at this time, but I'm just curious. Just (still looks great) 480 i/p again? Andrew
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shesh, I look through all the pages but it doesn't click in my brain to check the FAQ. *sigh* It's been one of those days. Thanks for the reply! :-) Andrew
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie hasn't said officially but recently Frankie did an article about HDTV's, right before the site relaunch. It didn't say halo 2 will support HD but it seems to hint at it. My guess is 480p/720p support.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not sure, but I sure hope so. It would look so nice on my brand new 42" widescreen HDTV. :) I'm positive that 480 p is confirmed though. Well, kind of postive, i hope.
    Add more answer options

• Frankie did a report on this a couple of days back (last week or the one before). It was a hole article on the surround sound Halo 2 will support and TV resolutions. Not sure where it is now though. It does talk about it supporting HDTV. If you look around it should be somewhere.
    Add more answer options

• Straight from the Halo 2 FaQ : Q Will Halo 2 support HDTV resolutions like 720p or 1080i? A In addition to supporting normal television resolutions, Halo 2 will run in 480p resolution when connected to an HDTV.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.