JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

7/30/2010 10:06:03 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Weekly Update: 07.30.2010

THE MOST ANTICIPATED UPDATE OF 2010! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU_073010] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Legendary Update. Really hyped for Halo Reach can't wait it's going to be Legendary. Bungie studios looks awesome I wish I could see it myself. Keep up the great work Bungie
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude Black Ops is nothing to this
    Add more answer options

• haha
    Add more answer options

• My favorite thing is that I finally feel I can achieve all of these achievments only relying on skill and not relying on luck like certain halo 3 achievments. [b]DARN YOU "TWO FOR ONE" ACHIEVMENT[/b] [i]Anyway[/i] I want to shoot the Moa birds
    Add more answer options

• Love the names of the campaign achievements, bring back memories :* )
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sonofzoltan4 is it really true that if someone asks for the update, it is a +5[/quote]no,people are taking it way too far
    Add more answer options

• is it really true that if someone asks for the update, it is a +5
    Add more answer options

• Wtf! I've been checking my computer every 10 minutes for the last 3 hours and there still isn't a new update. It's already 7 oclock. Is there even going to be an update today?
    Add more answer options

• yea... lets c there r the needle rifle, plasma launcher, focus rifle, and a new covenent grenade launcher(not the brute shot) some other one....
    Add more answer options

• r ther new guns in halo reach
    Add more answer options

• I dont now if it's a typo but, the achievement called "Cool, File Bro". That just doesnt' sound right to me, there is no pause between that phrase. Cool Spawn Bro, Cool File Bro :/ So...can I suggest no comma? lol Can't wait to play Reach and Bellevue...is that farther or closer to Seattle now? I live in Shoreline.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] alfailakwien because coming soon halo reach and halo3 halo reach ther are to many people playing online so no body will play halo 2[/quote] Your reply makes no facking sense and ur retared that doesnt answer his facking question
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GAMEKING ccan i ask a qustion is there matchmaking in halo reach[/quote] was there matchmaking in halo 2:yes. Was there matchmaking in halo 3: yes. was there matchmaking in halo wars:yes. Now after learning that info do u honestly think that there wont be any matchmaking at all.... HMMM HHMMMMM HHHMMMMM HMMMMMMM
    Add more answer options

• because coming soon halo reach and halo3 halo reach ther are to many people playing online so no body will play halo 2
    Add more answer options

• hey does anyone know why halo 3 says my armor is locked even though yesterday i had all armor and i have every achievement. does anyone know how to fix it? and if a bungie member is reading this, could you please fix it? My gamer tag is "dockument"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] graver0679667 u can now press down on the d pad to lower ur weapon[/quote] You could do that in Halo 2, I don't know why they removed it to be honest.
    Add more answer options

• any one have nice groups to join
    Add more answer options

• do u see the new videos of halo reach and the nice video of halo reach forg world
    Add more answer options

• Another great update. Reach release i really reminding me more and more of Halo 2 now.
    Add more answer options

• the beta is nice the beta longer 2 weeks
    Add more answer options

• can anyone from bungie just tell me y the crap the beta wasn't longer??????
    Add more answer options

• can anyone from bungie just tell me y the crap the beta wasn't longer??????
    Add more answer options

• do u see the achievements it is cool and the new videos in halo reach [Edited on 08.04.2010 6:06 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• cool, now i can lower my weapon whenever i want. i wont have to press loads of random buttons like in halo 3. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] graver0679667 u can now press down on the d pad to lower ur weapon[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• u can now press down on the d pad to lower ur weapon
    Add more answer options

• just a question will theatre be improved like for instance in halo 3 something cool happens in campaign but its near the end the u wait 4 ever fast fowarding then u accidentally skip it and u cant rewind. will there be options to skip big chunks of films and rewind campaign films? also will there be film clip recording in campaign?
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.