JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 1:03:53 AM

shields

I wonder if the shields will be better in Halo2?MC got new armor,so it might be stronger.Or the armor itself might be stronger.And where is the shield/armor thing in the E3 video?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I love the way the game already is, but maybe they might add new options in the menu for you to change the shield settings.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They shouldn't make the shields any stronger. I think MC's new suit should just allow him to run faster, jump higher, etc.
    Add more answer options

• If it is stronger, i doubt by much. The game needs to be balanced well to make it very enjoyable.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkFire329 The programmers took out the code for the HUD so you cant see the new looks of it. Or the ammo display for the SMG and Battle rifle.[/quote k.thanks
    Add more answer options

• The programmers took out the code for the HUD so you cant see the new looks of it. Or the ammo display for the SMG and Battle rifle.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.