JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/25/2004 12:37:07 AM

Create-a-Chapter thing

I was tryin' to create my Chapter on here, and 7th Column said that they was gonna fix it up a bit or somethin'. How long before they get done with... whatever they're gonna do with it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think I got lucky, my chapter was one of the last 100 or so approved...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would also like to create my own chapter. None of the existing ones are anywhere near me. Also, [i] [u] [color=yellow] mabye[/i] [/u] [/color]the "new hotness" is one of the coundowns at [url=http://www.ilovebees.com] the i love bees homepage [/url]. [Edited on 7/26/2004 11:49:27 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I hope they're done soon!
    Add more answer options

• Only Bungie knows. Achronos told me that they had a schedule, but they won't tell us until they're comfortable with it.
    Add more answer options

• Well, when's the "new hotness" comin' in?
    Add more answer options

• chapters cannot be created again until the new "new hotness".
    Add more answer options

• They've been doing that for like months. I'm not really sure when it's gonna be done.. I've been waiting for it too.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.