JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

7/29/2010 2:07:31 PM
urk
urk

'The Battle Begins' Campaign Trailer

Noble Team's epic, planetary battle begins... [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=Reach_Campaign_Trailer] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what will infection be like humans are spartans and then the zombies could be elites
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cant what im going straght for forg world
    Add more answer options

• want to now do have flaming
    Add more answer options

• Syfy channel just showed this during the commercial. I'm so excited for that was the very first time I ever saw it on the tv. I've watched it dozens of times on my computer, but I never thought I would catch it as a commercial! :)
    Add more answer options

• you probably have to download something, like me.
    Add more answer options

• I don't get it, halo reach is the final halo game but still Bungie needs 9 new employees? Are they directly starting on a new game or what?
    Add more answer options

• The artwork looks amazing, the scope of it all is fantastic and the gameplay itself is fantastic. 10/10 to Bungie for once more creating a varied, epic and all out awesome game. :)
    Add more answer options

• i hawe news the bad new it is to get recon you must pre ordre the god new is if i boy the legendery edison in a gamestop i get flaming=)
    Add more answer options

• Dont you know? Spartans never die. (They are only MIA )
    Add more answer options

• this has nothing to do with this thread but does any one know how to contact bungie to ask something about reach?
    Add more answer options

• It looks awesome... the cover picture, silly slow internet.
    Add more answer options

• The trailer looks amazing. I can't wait for the final game.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome trailer, why must they torture us with such Epicness!! the worst part is 1:06 :)
    Add more answer options

• OMG IT LOOKS SO AMAZING I JUST CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• I just know that by the end of the game, your whole squad will be dead and you'll be completing the story alone. [Edited on 07.30.2010 8:54 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Damn!
    Add more answer options

• I'll just make a list here. Music - Dam it just follows in the Halo greatness. While the scores are no doubt as good if not better, I still remember watching the Halo 3 tralier when the Ark opened and still feel that was way more intense. Don't laugh but I think I remember actually feeling worried they would end life on Earth hahahah by opening that thing. Graphics/Scenes - Can't argue that they are the best looking ever. The dogtags we all will assume are a team members. Who's doesn't matter to me cause I will have my revenge. I actually didn't think Spartans wore them but I can't say for sure. The scale looks huge and it is hard to imagine only controlling one guy haha or girl I guess. The Bad - The end of the trailer when it is over. Oh and the fact I will be on a cruise at release but I got my Legendary ordered still. I will of course do the Legendary Solo like the rest of the games but I hope it isn't like COD 2 or 3 where the AI does all the work except when you have to clear the buildings they won't go upstairs. HAHA
    Add more answer options

• So amazing!! I can't wait for this game!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UsedSpeedfreak The Alpha build looks better than the final...[/quote] Indeed, the lightning seemed much better, the more "mature" look, the air effects like fog and dust/gravel. Still I guess they had to dampen the graphics down abit, theres quite ALOT of things going on in the game for the Xbox 360 to handle. Sacrifice for performance is a solid argument.
    Add more answer options

• When I saw the pic, I thought Halo 2... How wrong I was... It was great. I hope it doesn't get nerfed now [Edited on 07.30.2010 4:24 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ryaaan14 Looks gorgeous. Awesome to se that shot of Noble 6 hopping out of the Warthog (that we've all seen so many times) with a [url=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/ryaaan14/trailercompare.jpg]nice layer of polish[/url]. Hype levels reaching critical mass.[/quote] The Alpha build looks better than the final...
    Add more answer options

• Nice, real nice.
    Add more answer options

• I came. It was short but started off an incredible mood for me. I can't wait. On another note, did anyone notice the dogtags in Six's hand in one of the scenes? Just sayin' I doubt that they are his... -K-
    Add more answer options

• I just want to play!
    Add more answer options

• I wanna place a bet. Final mission is to ensure the escape of the Pillar of Autumn. That, or Master Chief at the very least has a cameo somewhere in the campaign. Also, since it's been brought up, Marty's music is always epic. Based on what was music in the Beta, as little as there was, I think this will end up being the best score yet written for a Halo game.
    Add more answer options

• Orgasm
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.