JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

7/23/2010 9:17:49 PM

do you know know any bungie members

just been trying to find bungie members oh yes and to disembodied soul IM NOT RECRUITING ANY PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU DO BAN ME I WILL CALL CHUCK NORRIS AND YOU KNOW THE REST. potatoe out.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think that this has gone on quite long enough.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Don't you know? Chuck Norris doens't have a chin under his beard, just another fist. That's all I'll say.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert Why is this thread still going?[/quote]More importantly, why is everbody acting like it's special?[/quote]Because it's retarded. *buh dum tsh*
      Add more answer options

• I knew droppedasababy (lives in same city), and Minx. I also knew BerserkerBarage and Bungie1 R.I.P. to B.B. and B1 <3 ~B2
      Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert Why is this thread still going?[/quote]More importantly, why is everbody acting like it's special?
      Add more answer options

• Oh my god he has a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-HrjbWts0]sniper![/url] ~TGW
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert Why is this thread still going?[/quote]
      Add more answer options

• Why is this thread still going?
      Add more answer options

• I have really nothing to say, I don't even know why I'm posting this.
      Add more answer options

• This is like staring into the face of God. *head asplode*
      Add more answer options

• God, I'm posting in such a legendary thread right now. Oh, and I knew Killane. RIP.
      Add more answer options

• I think this is our next guy to ban people. [Edited on 07.24.2010 5:24 PM PDT]
      Add more answer options

• I cannot confirm or deny the question stated in the OP.
      Add more answer options

• Would you believe that a crack team of Ninja SWAT Snipers are waiting for you outside? No? How about a crack team of Ninjas armed with BB guns?
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TOM T 117 [url=http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p458/TrooperJoeRamirez/cvqefyi4iasepr780top1.gif]Relevant[/url][/quote] I second this. -X
      Add more answer options

• I would like to say that this is a epic thread. CrazyPeanut out.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ultra Pun Chuck Norris > Banhammers? What a twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist. :O[/quote] I thought that was a commonly known fact.
      Add more answer options

• Someone mace the op for the love of God do it now.
      Add more answer options

• I.... I really don't have an honest opinion to this thread as it makes absolutely no sense... LOOK! IT'S A [url=http://cdn.mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/moon-landing-crasher-squirrel-22124-1250268127-25.jpg]SPACE SQUIRREL[/url]! Also, it's spelled "potato". Thought you should know. ~MoonDawg
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Qbix89 *backs away* [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] el potatoe AND YOU DO BAN ME I WILL CALL CHUCK NORRIS AND YOU KNOW THE REST. potatoe out.[/quote][/quote] Watch your back Qbix.
      Add more answer options

• The epicness, IT's SO INTENSE!
      Add more answer options

• I'm very fond of a Ninja Swat team. Of course I wouldn't want them released on my rear, but they would be fun to watch. -drummer
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TOM T 117 [url=http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p458/TrooperJoeRamirez/cvqefyi4iasepr780top1.gif]Relevant[/url][/quote] Very.
      Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Qbix89 *backs away* [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] el potatoe AND YOU DO BAN ME I WILL CALL CHUCK NORRIS AND YOU KNOW THE REST. potatoe out.[/quote][/quote]I agree, lets take a few steps back before we perma ban this "el potatoe"... what no perma ban?
      Add more answer options

• nope nope
      Add more answer options

• Chuck Norris > Banhammers? What a twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist. :O
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.