JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

7/22/2010 4:27:37 PM

Lag in Halo Combat Evolved Campaign?

I downloaded Halo Combat Evolved via the Xbox 360 Games on Demand service. And during large-scale battles, co-op, and sometimes even in small battles, it lags. It doesn't happen a whole lot, but when it does, it's annoying. Anyone have the same situation or know a way to fix this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Halo 1 lags aswell on PC, if you're using Windows 7 at least. It does for me and my friend. And no it's not a bad computer xD It handles MW2. I just dont know why. Got a solution? I'd be happy :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I noticed that when playing Truth and Reconciliation this morning on my 360, disc version. Have it since release =D The only solution is to switch to the Original Xbox and play it there, which i suppose i'll do.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tripod 360 and Halo 1 don't mix. Just buy the PC version, same campaign, multiplayer, easy mods. [/quote] The disc version has lag as well. so yes.
    Add more answer options

• 360 and Halo 1 don't mix. Just buy the PC version, same campaign, multiplayer, easy mods.
    Add more answer options

• I own the xbox 360 marketplace version and i do not think it lags at all. The only time you really see any lag is if you are in the gunner seat of a warthog and firing for a large amount of time and if you a re in a large crowd of covenant and flood. Yes, there are other small lags but your only going to see a small drop in the frame rate.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterVegeta SP Sadly this problem occurs with many of the original xbox games that you can download and play on a Xbox360. Its cause it uses a emulator on the console that cant read it just right so you get lag as if using a pc emulator to play games. Youd be best off to buy the disc version if the problem really persists and annoys you. [/quote] I wouldn't reccommend that he buy the disc version also. I use the disc version and the same lag problem occurs when playing on the 360.
    Add more answer options

• Sadly this problem occurs with many of the original xbox games that you can download and play on a Xbox360. Its cause it uses a emulator on the console that cant read it just right so you get lag as if using a pc emulator to play games. Youd be best off to buy the disc version if the problem really persists and annoys you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.