JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/14/2004 12:54:33 AM

Check your links

Some of you may want to check the links you created at your chapters before the update. Many of them don't work if addressed to another chapter or a database. Luckly I caught it at my own chapter in the awards section which directs others to chapters around the seventh column. Its a simple fix, but I thought I'd inform you all.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• wel, mine should be working now.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah I just realized that. ANY databases you guys have that link to other databases WILL NOT work. Be sure to check on that! =)
    Add more answer options

• real funny hahahaha, it WASN'T working. the link in it and ah wel you know, it...nevermind
    Add more answer options

• Thanks for the heads up. Why doesn't it work?
    Add more answer options

• YOUR link in your sig doesn't work buddy
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.