JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Halo

6/29/2010 11:03:58 AM
dlc93

Animatronic Halo Elite Costume..

http://www.devicemag.com/2010/06/26/animatronic-halo-elite-costume-will-have-you-screaming-wart-wart-wart/ it's halo, elites were on reach it fits here :) Looks bloody brilliant
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am going to find out where this guy is gonna go with that costume and follow him. Then Ill try to 'confront' him while wearing my ODST costume, only to get picked up by the neck and killed(?)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is it cOLD in here..?
    Add more answer options

• Imagine this in a big budget Film :D
    Add more answer options

• That suit looks like that one creepy guy that hangs around the local primary school :P seriously though it looks awesome. It looks a lot like the Halo Wars elites, which I thought were their best depiction yet.
    Add more answer options

• This has been on the bungie blog on the homepage for about a week now. [Edited on 06.29.2010 3:27 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• That elite looks intimitading. If you saw that charging across the battlefield looking that beast you would be a little terrified O.o
    Add more answer options

• oh yay thanks for the fix but omgosh thats scary lol
    Add more answer options

• Thanks. Never seen the video before (:
    Add more answer options

• wrong forum. That be like me posting halo reach questions on Halo CE just because Halo's in the title
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dlc93 [url]http://www.devicemag.com/2010/06/26/animatronic-halo-elite-costume-will-have-you-screaming-wart-wart-wart[/url]/ it's halo, elites were on reach it fits here :) Looks bloody brilliant[/quote] fixed
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xX DR3D Xx This is Old news buddy[/quote] Some people don't pay attention to that part of the home page. I know I didn't until I saw something about the suit.
    Add more answer options

• link doesnt work
    Add more answer options

• This is Old news buddy
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.