JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

6/28/2010 11:16:04 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Seven

Guess how many screenshots we're showing off today. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=27116] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 7 seventh coloum :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• These are fantstic, especially the last one.
    Add more answer options

• These screenshots are all great, but the last one is really special.
    Add more answer options

• I liked the last one the best! Can't wait till [b] Bungie[/b] Day. Sadly though there won't be Bungie Vs World this year says Shishka..
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and Cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• That last screenshot was awesome.
    Add more answer options

• http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=112344856 a screen shot i made. hope someone likes it
    Add more answer options

• That last screenshot was quite awesome, and then there is the cave-people!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude Seven screenshots of sevenage. If that's even a word.[/quote]Mr. Merriam Webster refutes thee. No matter, we will make it a word when we have dominated! And yes, the last screenshot is amazing. :D
    Add more answer options

• Seven screenshots of sevenage. If that's even a word.
    Add more answer options

• Will there be flaming reconz?
    Add more answer options

• Old favorites... Especially number 2.
    Add more answer options

• I found #5 pretty funny but #7 was probably the best of the bunch.
    Add more answer options

• Those were beautiful!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo biggest fan I love this weeks selection urk, I can't wait for Bungie day.[/quote] Same here, that last one is beast! So totally going in my file share!
    Add more answer options

• I love this weeks selection urk, I can't wait for Bungie day.
    Add more answer options

• Beautiful. It certainly is getting close to Bungie Day!
    Add more answer options

• Agreed on the last one, pure win.
    Add more answer options

• The last one was awesome.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.