JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 12:35:42 AM

Do you think some gamestores....

I was thinking if some gamestores will release Halo maybe a few days earlier then the actual date??, Iam saying this because the Gamestop were i live ALWAYS gives games out earlier like when i reserved Steel Battalion ( $200 ) i got the game eralier and they also told me that we arent suppose to give the game out now but we usally give the reserved games out 3-5 days eralier before the actual selling date of the game, And i also reserved Halo2 so maybe i will get the game a little bit eariler huh??
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think that could happen, I reserved a copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow at EB, I ended up getting it four days ahead of time. I live in New York and I don't know much about the whole thing back then about how some states weren't getting it that day or whatever, I think it had to do more with my pre-ordering it. I had my copy of Halo 2 pre-ordered already back in February and I'll be happy as hell if something like that happens again. [Edited on 4/13/2004 4:47:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• YA i alerday did like the first day i heard about it, and stupid gamestop got me so0o0o happy they told me it will be out April 4th Damm were is halo 2
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkFire329 I need to hurry up and go reserve Halo 2 before i forget..[/quote] Yea you do that...
    Add more answer options

• I need to hurry up and go reserve Halo 2 before i forget..
    Add more answer options

• When a release date is given - for example, June 13th 2004 - the game will usually be available a day or two before the actual date. This is because games ship earlier than the release date, and it's a matter of how fast they get to their retailers... I had PGR2 two days before it was released, that kind of thing
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.