JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

6/2/2010 6:26:38 PM
urk
urk

Community Spotlight - Owners of the Katana

I am your sword. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26782] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Waterfalljr So how can I join?[/quote] visit our main page and click the join groups button and you should be accepted within the hour ! if you have any other questions feel free to PM me Second week of favs looks great, Go OTK !!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hoo-yah!
    Add more answer options

• <3
    Add more answer options

• grats
    Add more answer options

• So how can I join?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VENOM MDK Congrats OTK!!!! [/quote] thanks Venom !! :)
    Add more answer options

• Congrats OTK!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RC Master Owners of the Katana? How very... ordinary. I think actually remember joining a group named similarly. Kodus for staying alive![/quote] it wasnt ordinary in 2007 :) and thanks ! we've had our ups and downs as a group, but have always stuck it out together. cant spell community without unity...
    Add more answer options

• Owners of the Katana? How very... ordinary. I think actually remember joining a group named similarly. Kodus for staying alive! [Edited on 06.03.2010 7:48 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dropship dude Hmm, I remember them. I joined up back when I first got that shiny sword, but soon left out of ignorance. Good to see other groups doing well. I'm lucky to get five new threads a week on some of mine. =P[/quote] your welcome back anytime drop ship :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheHollowDeity [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Piercingtiger *hi-fives OTK*[/quote]*returns high five* That shout out was from King. He just asked me if you had seen this yet! haha! ^_^[/quote] lol hollow... thanks a ton Urk, we have gained quite a few active and positive community members due to the publicity you've given us, and we greatly appreciate it. if you ever want to come check us out sometime... :) i forgot those 2 paragraphs were going to be at the very beginning of the write up :/ i made a grammatical error or 2 .... wooops ! [Edited on 06.03.2010 6:25 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mityman50 Err... ummm... was I the only one that realized this group couldn't have been made mid '07? Halo 3 wasn't out yet...[/quote]It was made in December of 2007.[/quote] Actually, to be exact, December 21st, 2007. 5 years before December 21st, 2012. AKA 12.21.12 [])\_/([]
    Add more answer options

• My jaw dropped when I saw that we were on the front page. Coolio.
    Add more answer options

• hey guys cani joinyour group?
    Add more answer options

• iwant recon so badly
    Add more answer options

• the sword is amazing
    Add more answer options

• thanks for the notice of this amazing group OTK, didnt know there was such a thing :)
    Add more answer options

• I was glad to help OTK with their Community Spotlight/Bungie Favorites. The group truly deserved it. Congrats guys!
    Add more answer options

• Schweet! Time to log into H3
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 High five to OTK, and thanks for the BUNGLE shoutout :)[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Piercingtiger *hi-fives OTK*[/quote]*returns high five* That shout out was from King. He just asked me if you had seen this yet! haha! ^_^
    Add more answer options

• This is awesome! Congratulations everyone!
    Add more answer options

*hi-fives OTK*
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool to know about. Also I am part of them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DeathBringer669 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn OotK are OSUM. Also, everyone should try Butcherout and l0l0l. Best map and gametype...ever.[/quote] Put a seizure warning on it.[/quote] Oh, now I [i]have[/i] to play it. Huzzah, OTK!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn OotK are OSUM. Also, everyone should try Butcherout and l0l0l. Best map and gametype...ever.[/quote] Put a seizure warning on it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.